Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Life is fucking meaningless. Life is a joke. I have no reason to exist at all

Albocel

Albocel

Banned
-
Wtf am i doing on this planet? Why was i born as human? What is the meaning with my pathetic existence?
Why the fuck do i still exist? Why fuck do i have to live in this shitty World? Why the fuck are humans so fucking repulsive?
Why the fuck is life so meaningless and worthless? What the fuck am i doing with my "life"?
Why the fuck am i still an untouched virgin? Why the fuck don't i have a cute girlfriend? Why the fuck don't i have a beautiful wife?

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT

I never did anything bad towards anyone. I have always been friendly and kind towards people. I have never broken the fucking law(besides smoking a shit ton of weed boo fucking hoo), Always been kind towards children,animals, old people, and people of different races, nationalites, religion, sexual orientation, ideologies etc.etc.

And what do i get? NOTHING
I was not this vicious before. I grew vicious in time.
I don't want to be a millionaire, i don't want to be famous, i don't want to be a genius, i don't want be saint or a hero. I don't want to be celebrated and praised by people. I want a woman to love me for who i am and give love back. That's it. Is that too fucking much to ask? FUCK YOU
I hope this world burns and everyone dies. I don't give a shit anymore. I hate everyone now. I have zero respect for humans in general now. I hope they all fucking die

:whatfeels: I love you bro:heart:

You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain.
Hopefully you can kill your desire for intimacy with the opposite sex, and work fully on yourself. Can’t help much

i don't want be saint or a hero
Well it's either that, the rope, or coping with this miserable existence for the rest of your natural born life

You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain.
Hopefully you can kill your desire for intimacy with the opposite sex, and work fully on yourself. Can’t help much

I can't kill my desire towards the opposite sex no matter how much i try. It will never go away. It's purest form of fucking torture

I can't kill my desire towards the opposite sex no matter how much i try. It will never go away. It's purest form of fucking torture
Neither can I. Even if you eliminate your sex drive, it still won't help, as the desire is mostly emotional. If this weren't the case, fapping would solve all of our problems.

Life is about coping a way to avoid suicide.

Seeing my peers fucking around and enjoying their youths make me suffer. I will never taste this feelings because I'm doomed.

You think your life is meaningless? Check this out:

I'm a hedonist that can't get any pleasure. Seriously, I don't have any big aspirations in life, all I want is to be happy, to physically feel pleasure and be content. I don't event want women or to be around other people. All I would like is to be alone, not work much and get high. And what is my actual life like? I'm 26, I work ~9 hours a day + commute, I make 300$ a month before tax, it's a dead-end job and I have no other prospects. I can't afford shit, I live with my parents, I can't get high cause I'm living with my parents, cause I can't afford it and cause I can't even find drugs. I can't get drunk cause I ruined my health already and physically can't. I also don't want to hurt my parents any more, cause I've put them through hell already, and I regret it deeply. This is what my life will look like till I die. My life will change, but only for the worse, gradually.

You want to talk about a pathetic meaningless existence? This is the perfect example.

Seeing my peers fucking around and enjoying their youths make me suffer. I will never taste this feelings because I'm doomed.
Oh please don't mention me about that. That is pure suicidefuel :feelsrope:

And this is why you're one of my favorite posters here.

nothing has a point tbh. expecting humanity and yourself to have a point/purpose will only harm you in the long run.

Wish I could give you some encouragement but I’m in pretty much full agreement with you tbh.

This world is a festering pile of shit.

I can't stand it. I go to the grocery store while all the kids are at school and everyone is beyond fucking ugly, they never stood a chance. I go to a college town and everyone is attractive with perfect skin, good teeth/bite, no recessed chins, and no fucked up maxillas. What am I supposed to do with these dog shit genetics. My teeth are so fucked that I need jaw surgery and my skin is fucked despite taking accutane. :feelsmusic:

These 2 videos will make you feel better. I watch them every time I'm down in the dark pit.

I have no desire to live either at least you are not in college where the suicide fuel its fucking everywhere, the only thing that I have to look forward to is the day I decide to take my own life and end this nightmare.

Couldnt have said it better myself man. I wish i could sociopathmaxx but im just too fucking empathetic. I wish i coould be more selfish and ruthless tbh

All we have is to rope or cope

I have no desire to live either at least you are not in college where the suicide fuel its fucking everywhere, the only thing that I have to look forward to is the day I decide to take my own life and end this nightmare.
I also want to do the fucking same. I want to put an end to misery as well. Every day is hell for me

I'm a hedonist that can't get any pleasure. Seriously, I don't have any big aspirations in life, all I want is to be happy, to physically feel pleasure and be content. I don't event want women or to be around other people. All I would like is to be alone, not work much and get high. And what is my actual life like? I'm 26, I work ~9 hours a day + commute, I make 300$ a month before tax, it's a dead-end job and I have no other prospects. I can't afford shit, I live with my parents, I can't get high cause I'm living with my parents, cause I can't afford it and cause I can't even find drugs. I can't get drunk cause I ruined my health already and physically can't. I also don't want to hurt my parents any more, cause I've put them through hell already, and I regret it deeply. This is what my life will look like till I die. My life will change, but only for the worse, gradually.

You want to talk about a pathetic meaningless existence? This is the perfect example.

This is truly a vicious circle...