Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Life is doomed from the start for the ugly man

Puppeter

Puppeter

Kill all females advocate
★★★★★
Your whole fucking life is determined by some fucking genes its insane
Why is it my fault that im ugly? Why is it my fault im weak with a crappy immune system this whole thing is such a bullshit i want to kms so bad
Cant even look myself in the mirror its like seeing a fucking grandpa with saggy skin

It's not your fault, but you yourself can't detach yourself from your body, which is socially disastrous.

In the end it is natural selection, brocel. Yes, the water is humid, but..., is that life is that: natural selection.

It's not your fault, but you yourself can't detach yourself from your body, which is socially disastrous.

In the end it is natural selection, brocel. Yes, the water is humid, but..., is that life is that: natural selection.
Rather not be born at all i could have been chad why the fuck do i have ugly genetics

My nose is so big and ugly :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :cryfeels:

Rather not be born at all i could have been chad why the fuck do i have ugly genetics
Probability, your parents.

Cope or go ER, brocel.

My nose is so big and ugly :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :cryfeels:
Can relate, one of my biggest insecurities, buddy-boyo. Aside from that, I also have small and creepy soulless t50 eyes