Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Life is cruel

xMadcelx

xMadcelx

Recruit
★★
I am a 30 year old kv who has hugged a foid once, ever since that moment my skin developed a thirst for contact (this was 15 years ago). It's like not drinking water but it takes longer to die, my body, my being begs for human contact, but because I'm ugly as sin people are repulsed by me.

Fuck everything and everyone

Aren't there places in asia where girls let you snuggle with them for cash?

Take dance lessons - tango or latin.

Aren't there places in asia where girls let you snuggle with them for cash?

Yeah theres that even in america but i dont want to pay someone to do that, I want it to be real

Yeah theres that even in america but i dont want to pay someone to do that, I want it to be real
I don't think this madness has reached Asia yet. I'm pretty sure a QT asian girl would at least give you a pity kiss on the cheek for free.

I wish i could feel the warmth of another human. Imagine the feel of touching soft skin.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

All we want is love. Nothing more than that :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Stopped reading after hugged a girl fk fakecl out

Why should the afterlife be any different?

it was in middle school graduation we were all saying our 'goodybyes' and this foid was hugging everyone
If you were subhuman she wouldve skipped you

There can be no true despair without hope

being forced into conciousness is cruel and unusual punishment and should be outlawed. ban having children. let humans go extinct.

I want to hug someone for several minutes :feelsokman:

it was in middle school graduation we were all saying our 'goodybyes' and this foid was hugging everyone

We had one of those in my school too. I still remember that I refused and then asked her but she said no. I could have been a khv instead of khhv.

I am a 30 year old kv who has hugged a foid once, ever since that moment my skin developed a thirst for contact (this was 15 years ago). It's like not drinking water but it takes longer to die, my body, my being begs for human contact, but because I'm ugly as sin people are repulsed by me.

Fuck everything and everyone
tumblr_okyfw0u1sL1qh215ao1_500.jpg

My life is miserable. wageslaving makes it miserable

Its been almost 10 years for me. Physical isolation is pure hell. Normies will NEVER understand.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I wish i could feel the warmth of another human. Imagine the feel of touching soft skin.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Datfeel

"...I'll hug you"

Attachments

• 4d463379.jpg
    4d463379.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 134
Life is hard, that's why no one survives.

Come, we cuddle tbh tbh.

Chad wins (he always does), and survives.
Pretty sure chads aren't immortal, offspring are new individuals and no one remembers you after three or four generations

Pretty sure chads aren't immortal, offspring are new individuals and no one remembers you after three or four generations
You know, maybe i have a weird worldview at this point, but i think if you live a life as a Chad, you never die, you continue to live, in your offsprings, you've completed the game, and you quit like a kind, while i can't say the same about incel. Even if somehow manages to reproduce, i don't think he lives further in his children, much like Chad does.

I don't know what's the difference, but still. Maybe Chad has some kind of immortal spirit of eternal winner, or maybe his genetic lineage is meant to be alive. That's coping, anyway. We all will die, sooner or later.

I wish i could hug a girl again its been years dont let it get to you too much tho