Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Life is becoming more and more meaningless to me

BadBreathcel

BadBreathcel

Doomed 4 Inceldom
-
I fear death, so I don’t want to rope, but at the same time, life just keeps getting worse and worse

I remember back in the day i used to be scared of dying from a car crash or something. Now ive realized that if I got in a car crash and DIDNT die it would be even more painful. I’d have to life my already pitiful life as a cripple, complicating things even more than they already are.

Anyone else feel this way?

Yeah, the only thing stopping me from roping is the 0.00000001% chance that hell does exist and I will suffer eternally. This fear probably came from years of brainwashing from my parents. Sooner or later i think I will snap though...

This is what LDAR,overexposure to internet information and apathy does to you

The feminist and the Jew are having the times of their lives while we rot!

You could go into monastery and ldar there, its pretty fun they play table tennis and stuff i consider it when ill get older. And they will take good care of you till you die basically

I'm not afraid of death, in fact I welcome it, but I'm terrified of the process of aging and dying, if that makes sense. I don't want to be forced to experience things being taken away from me as my body slowly decays and dies.

So I know exactly what you mean.

You could go into monastery and ldar there, its pretty fun they play table tennis and stuff i consider it when ill get older. And they will take good care of you till you die basically

pm me which one u going to if u got plans

it would clear my brain, but before that i need to get laid

Yep, I just keep counting down the days until something good comes up.

I'm not afraid of death but i dont want to rope

Fear of death is temopary thing. Once you are on the path of sorrow you will finely get curage to rope yourself
Fear of death is overrated

Fear of death is temopary thing. Once you are on the path of sorrow you will finely get curage to rope yourself
Fear of death is overrated
I hope fellow incels don't rope. That's what our enemies want.

I don’t fear death, but at the same time it’s very difficult to override my evolutionary instinct and rope.

I hope fellow incels don't rope. That's what our enemies want.
We have no any other enemies than life. Will to live is our enemy. My enemy at least.
So i reduce my vitality almost to 0.

We have no any other enemies than life. Will to live is our enemy. My enemy at least.
So i reduce my vitality almost to 0.
I hate Cucktears so much man. They are indeed my enemy. And foids and whiteknight.

I hate Cucktears so much man. They are indeed my enemy. And foids and whiteknight.
Hate keeps us alive and that is bad. Im searching for non existence in the form of mental letargy.
Hate keeps us alive and that is bad. Im searching for non existence in the form of mental letargy.
And i succeded

I wish a freak accident would take me. At least then the choice to die or not would be taken out of my hands.

I wish a freak accident would take me. At least then the choice to die or not would be taken out of my hands.
Try mountain climbing. And you will ascend in addition.

I can’t bring myself to rope, but if I got cancer tonight, I wouldn’t seek treatment. I’d just accept it.. I’d rationalize it as “the way things are meant to be” and that it’s out of my control.. Id just be another cancer statistic.. imo that’s easier than slitting my wrists