Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

life is a scam if you aren't a 6'6" giga chad like Badr Hari

B

BADR HARI

Banned
-
just imagine the dopamine rush he got from all the attention from girls when he was young.

everytime he went out for a walk, he always got looks and ioi from girls.

always mogging everyone.

just imagine the dopamine release he must've felt.

he must've felt like a fucking king!

he's smashed a lot of sexy babes and still does.

fuk.. I'm so mirin'

I wish I was Badr Hari. life is a scam if you aren't like this guy.

Badr Hari as a young boy:

[img=381x534]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f3/Badr_Hari.jpg[/img]
bsOzV5BdIqQ.jpg

000843b.jpg

Badr-Hari3.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

take your chad worship back to lookism, you phaggot.

Is it the same troll that keeps worshiping this guy?

The guy in my sig MOGS him

He isn't giga chad. Barret mogs this guy to death.

Yoyo said:
The guy in my sig  MOGS him

[size=large]you're beyond delusional, faggot. Badr Hari mogs that guy. and not only that, but Badr Hari would kill him in a street fight easily.[/size]

[size=large]
pxVC8Q.gif
[/size]
[size=large]
Badr-Hari-Sentenced-to-Two-Years-in-Prison.jpg
[/size]
[size=large][img=800x500]https://www.gifgif.io/5SH3sM.gif[/img][/size]

Spidey said:
take your chad worship back to lookism, you phaggot.

Lol. I would remove / close the post, but I guess chad worship is allowed, but not stacy.

Stanx22 said:

are you seriously comparing that gay sissy boy bitch to a 6'6" jacked alpha chad?

you deserve to get burned alive for being so fucking stupid.

Badr Hari obviously mogs him to death. he mogs you to death to, you fucking faggot.

Damn, I wish I looked like that guy, it's like a totally different species from us.

Stanx22 said:

are you seriously comparing that gay sissy boy bitch to a 6'6" jacked alpha chad?

Badr Hari obviously mogs him to death. he mogs you to death too, you fucking coping faggot.

Stanx22 said:

Badr Hari obviously mogs him to death. he mogs you to death too, you little coping faggot.

Dr.Phil mogs him easily

Dr. Phil mogs that guy and could easily beat him in a street fight.
20131121_widescreen.jpg

ArtoriasWolf said:
Dr.Phil mogs him easily

tehgymcel420 said:
Dr. Phil mogs that guy and could easily beat him in a street fight.
20131121_widescreen.jpg

you guys are so fucking retarded. Badr Hari mogs Dr. Phil to the next fucking dimension. you're just crying because Badr Hari mogs you all to death. Badr Hari would kill both of you + Dr. Phil in a street fight easily.

Badr Hari is notorious for beating people up outside the ring. he once beat up 4 security guards by himself. + he's done a lot of crazy shit.

jfc at thinking you are even a match for him. he'd demolsih you sub-human pussies easily.

BADR HARI said:
you guys are so fucking retarded. Badr Hari mogs Dr. Phil to the next fucking dimension. you're just crying because Badr Hari mogs you all to death. Badr Hari would kill both of you + Dr. Phil in a street fight easily.

Badr Hari is notorious for beating people up outside the ring. he once beat up 4 security guards by himself. + he's done a lot of crazy shit.

jfc at thinking you are even a match for him. he'd demolsih you sub-human pussies easily.

Cope
drphil-jpg.jpg

BADR HARI said:

Cope. Joe Rogan would beat him negative difficulty

And yet a 14 year old could kill him easily with a gun.

Then he would be known for being killed by a 14 year old.

hes a fucking normie with good height though. nowhere near gigachad

tehgymcel420 said:
BADR HARI said:
jfc at thinking you are even a match for him. he'd demolsih you sub-human pussies easily.
Cope
drphil-jpg.jpg

Take the Phil-pill.

tehgymcel420 said:

He mogs gandy and could take him and Badr in a street fight.

*Life is a scam if you're a male

FTFY

Yoyo said:
Cope. Joe Rogan would beat him negative difficulty

Joe Rogan is scared of Badr Hari, you stupid little sub-human.

watch the video of Joe Rogan talking about Badr Hari. he keeps saying Badr Hari is a scary dude, he's crazy, always angry etc.

Badr Hari would annihilate both of you easily, you little faggot ass bitch.

keep coping, you fucking idiot.

Cynistic said:
Take the Phil-pill.

Yup, blue eyes, 6'4'', PCT slayer.

BADR HARI said:
Joe Rogan is scared of Badr Hari, you stupid little sub-human.

watch the video of Joe Rogan talking about Badr Hari. he keeps saying Badr Hari is a scary dude, he's crazy, always angry etc.

Badr Hari would annihilate both of you easily, you little faggot ass bitch.

keep coping, you fucking idiot.

I'm sure he was being modest.

What about Floyd Mayweather or Connor Mcgregor? You can't cope by saying he would beat them would u