Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life is a Bitch and then you Die.

U

Unloved

Self-banned
-
I am tired of being a people pleasing, good guy. My whole life I have played by the rules, been polite and done as I should. What do I have to show for it? Absolutely Nothing!
Meanwhile Chads despite being insufferable Douche Canoes get everything they want somehow.
Lost 3 Jobs to False Allegations from 3 different Sociopathic Women; First rejected me but still wanted to be friends and expected me to still do favors for her, when I refused she lied on me. 2nd & 3rd, only ever said Hey to them which offended them because of my Ugliness.
Ever friend I have had, walked out of my life because I am not one of the "Cool Kids" or Popular.
Left my Church but not my Faith because the Deacon made fun of me to other Members behind my back.
Lost a lot of Money to Sports Betting, which I took Solace in due to being lonely.
F***, Women. Fuck, Sports Betting and F***, Chads

first posts and names are always alike for some reason also no avi

My whole life I have played by the rules, been polite and done as I should. What do I have to show for it? Absolutely Nothing!
brutal
truly a traumatic experience

Be the niagara falls to their douche canoe gRaylord

Someone post the Nas song

Didn't loose your faith? :feelskek:

Death will bring eternal peace ( as I hope ).

I am tired of being a people pleasing, good guy. My whole life I have played by the rules, been polite and done as I should. What do I have to show for it? Absolutely Nothing!
Meanwhile Chads despite being insufferable Douche Canoes get everything they want somehow.
Lost 3 Jobs to False Allegations from 3 different Sociopathic Women; First rejected me but still wanted to be friends and expected me to still do favors for her, when I refused she lied on me. 2nd & 3rd, only ever said Hey to them which offended them because of my Ugliness.
Ever friend I have had, walked out of my life because I am not one of the "Cool Kids" or Popular.
Left my Church but not my Faith because the Deacon made fun of me to other Members behind my back.
Lost a lot of Money to Sports Betting, which I took Solace in due to being lonely.
F***, Women. Fuck, Sports Betting and F***, Chads
It sucks that your Deacon made fun of you behind your back. Absolutely brutal, but it is good thst you didn't leave your faith because of that. Maybe try using a different church as a religious cope.

first posts and names are always alike for some reason also no avi
The username screams "OMG I'm such a inkwell, you guys." :foidSoy:

Don't you Chads and Foids have something better to do then Troll our Community. Like a Satanic Queer Orgy to attend or something?!
Not your community, Gray nigger.