Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life inside the psych ward is actually more comfortable than life in the free world

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
When I was in the psych ward 2 weeks it was actually far more comfy in the real world.

I’m glad that I went to the psych ward and came out tho, I feel less violent now. I think I may leave this site eventually too tbh. No more access to guns either. But anyways

psych ward:
Nice comfy bed, 4 meals a day, yard time, TV, don’t forget to take schizophrenia meds, no real responsibilities

Free world:
Responsibilities like work, school, bills, managing family / social life, driving in traffic, etc, sometimes forget to take meds

Did you had WiFi Connection ?

No exercise no good tv groups that are pointless all day
stupid fucks to be around 3rd world staff
A homeless shelter/drop in center with a low nigger count would be better and I've been to the nut hut a few times

You got clocked? RIP to your guns you’re basically a ukcel now.

not when there are horny sluts who cut themselves to get attention from men, throw up food and fake mental illnesses to feel aesthetic on tik tok and whose even more slutty foid relatives send them there because they think that not having attention is bad enough to go there (in the third world)

you can always go back for a refresher.

I 100% agree. I even had wifi. You can ask hot young nurses to go on walks with you and you can talk to them. It's much better than the real world.

not when there are horny sluts who cut themselves to get attention from men, throw up food and fake mental illnesses to feel aesthetic on tik tok and whose even more slutty foid relatives send them there because they think that not having attention is bad enough to go there (in the third world)
You have 0 male competition in psychiatric hospitals if you want to pickup bpd girls

You have 0 male competition in psychiatric hospitals if you want to pickup bpd girls
I agree, I think what bothers me the most is that these women do that shit only to end up in a mental hospital like it's something cool and aesthetic

I wish to be in the psych ward. Especially with a cute nurses :feelsaww:.

Psych wards and prisons sound comfy for autists because of the schedule and privacy it offers. As a sperg it would be comforting to have 3 meals every day at the same time, a strict schedule and similar clothes. Prison doesn’t sound that bad, the only downside is that there’s no internet or vidya.

Psych wards and prisons sound comfy for autists because of the schedule and privacy it offers. As a sperg it would be comforting to have 3 meals every day at the same time, a strict schedule and similar clothes. Prison doesn’t sound that bad, the only downside is that there’s no internet or vidya.
and depending what people you have in a cell

Sounds like they cut off your balls and gave you lots of jewpills

Lovely similarities. I spent the week of my 22th birthday in a psych ward.

I met a 5'9 White male in the psych ward named "Derek G". He was blonde and pale yet also a very devout Christian; he prayed for me once and we greeted each-other daily. Based on my observations, he was homeless and unsure of his living arrangements post-hospitalization.

I also met an elderly White male named "Michael". He told me about his personal life(Sister and her husband, his sports interests) and asked me if I was hungry because of my slim appearance("Are you hungry? You look thin").

Those events greatly offset the unkindness I received from a nurse.

I've experienced this "firsthand"; a psychiatric nurse said "Hello Su" to me because I was (anxiously) fidgeting with a pencil in my hospital room. This is despite the fact that ASD-related fidgeting was already documented in my mental health history. I am a short ethnic male. Another hospital patient deliberately walked past me twice and insulted me as I was calling a relative on the hospital phone because he thought my hat was "stupid". He received no punishment.

enjoyed three luxurious stays in the same psychiatric hospital. Each time, she was treated like a deity by hospital staff.

And of-course, there was group therapy. I've explained that already