Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life in 2084

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
All boys are born into slavery and are raised shortly after birth by eunuchs inside of the global prison-industrial complex, forced into slave labor camps and a brutal existence. Most boys don't make it to 15 years of age, life in the factories and sweat shops is brutal. Only the the stronger and hardier boys survive. At 15 years of age, the most attractive Chads are selected for breeding, the rest are forcefully castrated without euthanasia, to become eunuchs themselves and continue their existence in hell until an early death takes them. The Chads get to experience a blissful life for one year, being used as play things by the toilets who control this society from the outside. After one year of breeding, they are killed in a sacrificial ritual to Isis by an assembly of cackling foids, who bathe in the boy's blood. The foids use robots to enforce their grip over this soyciety, and in fact used robots to bring about their total control over the world, by changing laws and convincing simps to write the code. The jobs that the robots can't do are performed by the enslaved men. There is no hope and no escape. Tens of thousands of years will pass for humanity in this state, until a meteor crashes into the Earth and resets everything.

Cope, in 2084 beta revolution happens and all incels get their looksmatchs to breed with

Fortunately, I will most likely be dead by that time.

I remember you making this topic before.

Hopefully humanity will be extinct or closer to that.

All boys are born into slavery and are raised shortly after birth by eunuchs inside of the global prison-industrial complex, forced into slave labor camps and a brutal existence. Most boys don't make it to 15 years of age, life in the factories and sweat shops is brutal. Only the the stronger and hardier boys survive. At 15 years of age, the most attractive Chads are selected for breeding, the rest are forcefully castrated without euthanasia, to become eunuchs themselves and continue their existence in hell until an early death takes them. The Chads get to experience a blissful life for one year, being used as play things by the toilets who control this society from the outside. After one year of breeding, they are killed in a sacrificial ritual to Isis by an assembly of cackling foids, who bathe in the boy's blood. The foids use robots to enforce their grip over this soyciety, and in fact used robots to bring about their total control over the world, by changing laws and convincing simps to write the code. The jobs that the robots can't do are performed by the enslaved men. There is no hope and no escape. Tens of thousands of years will pass for humanity in this state, until a meteor crashes into the Earth and resets everything.
Huge pessimistic Cope.
Before then a Huge bloodbath will occur and many of these Foids will be slaughtered, the only ones left will be Incels and Normies who endured it to the very end.
I will have also killed thousands, tens of thousands, or Hundreds of thousands of people before that timeline, I will be on my last old legs, but I will be slaughtering left and right to ensure I don't die a meaningless life.

One global conflict will remove all those constructs in matter of weeks.