Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mental illness and Crazy old bitches

GurneyBoy

GurneyBoy

Greycel
I think the real blackpill is women are all mentally ill and it becomes more apparent with their age.

Women are just children in the body of adults with the only purpose of procreation. If procreation or family isnt achieved after their prime breeding period then freudian hysteria sets in. Overall, most women are all hysterical roasties from 15 years old, and if left untreated, they become a collective estrogenic monster.

However, despite women's inferior mental development, like all sentient creatures, they know the consequences of their actions. They know deep down there is something very wrong with them and their behaviors. However, their brains have offered them a solution: go further into firework sensation in their brain, and ignore it, further distancing themselves from being human. It's really sad, actually. They are the largest victims of Mass Hysteria, because it all just fireworks in their brain.

Hysteria was real disease and just redefined into a thousand different categories to shift the focus away from fem behaviour. Hysteria wasn't sexist but an empathetic and understanding approach to the understanding that women are fundamental frail creatures at the mercy of their emotions.

So ladies get your quiet time in the corner and stop giving us a men folk such grief for trying to keep civilization going.

true

not always, tons of teen/preteen foids are proud bpd freaks who are into sh, etc.

it's really apparent in that demographic
Fair call, really there's not much left too salvage with women as soon as that first cycle hits, they're on a never ending hormonal tantrum. Learn her ovulation cycle and you can be in her just like her dog or the boss. It's fucking sad. Anybody that disagrees still believes in love or is hoping I didn't just describe their gf or wife.

The "smart" ones are worst in my mind. The dumb whore at least knows who she is, and isn't in self denial. The ones I've encountered in engineering are all book smart and organised, but have zero sense of ingenuity. You could come to the conclusion that women are not even conscious creatures that think things through. There is no original thought.

They know deep down there is something very wrong with them and their behaviors. However, their

I commented something similar in another thread, I think deep down they know that they are a fucking disaster and that it is morally correct that they be controlled by a higher male authority