Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Life has treated me the worst here..

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
Torn my inner and outer meniscus of my right leg. I had this injury for a while but only recently pain increased so I got MRI scan and diagnosed. Chad plays football and box, perfect health, incel LDAR's and gets injured...

I will have to wait until summer to get surgery to fix my knee. Pain is very strong and I can barely walk. Also exam period and haven't studied shit, been busy during the holidays. I am trying really hard to catch up but I am not going to make it most likely.

What to do boyos. What's an effective pain killer pls, if I have to go through 6-7 months of that pain, I won't be able to make it..

Torn my inner and outer meniscus of my right leg. I had this injury for a while but only recently pain increased so I got MRI scan and diagnosed. Chad plays football and box, perfect health, incel LDAR's and gets injured...

I will have to wait until summer to get surgery to fix my knee. Pain is very strong and I can barely walk. Also exam period and haven't studied shit, been busy during the holidays. I am trying really hard to catch up but I am not going to make it most likely.

What to do boyos. What's an effective pain killer pls, if I have to go through 6-7 months of that pain, I won't be able to make it..
If youve been to a doc, they can prescribe you something. Id suggest CBD if it's legal.
Also, the reason Chad is in good health is because he does those things, LDARing Will cause your body to basically decay while he strengthens his. Its why running strengthens your knees and legs.

If youve been to a doc, they can prescribe you something. Id suggest CBD if it's legal.
Also, the reason Chad is in good health is because he does those things, LDARing Will cause your body to basically decay while he strengthens his. Its why running strengthens your knees and legs.
My cuck of a doctor suggested me to 'just take aspirine' for pain relief. I did, for the past week, didn't work, and on top of that I ruined my stomach. Also cbd not legal and can't afford anyways.
My knee simply hurts too much for it to be functional. If I had good health, trust me, I wouldn't be LDAring only. Life has treated me unfairly tho, this isn't my first or only health issue..

My cuck of a doctor suggested me to 'just take aspirine' for pain relief. I did, for the past week, didn't work, and on top of that I ruined my stomach. Also cbd not legal and can't afford anyways.
My knee simply hurts too much for it to be functional. If I had good health, trust me, I wouldn't be LDAring only. Life has treated me unfairly tho, this isn't my first or only health issue..
Tell your doctor the advil isnt helping. With the opioid epidemic hes not likely to give you anything unless yoy can really prove Advil isnt helping

Try some dank tbhtbh It might help, indica especially

heroin
kratom (srs)

I know it's over..

I can't stop crying

Oxycodone 30mg

Dont get addicted bro. Take very little pill or weed