Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Life has been falling apart since I left Roblox

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I'm more successful than I could ever dreamt of before, having a decent job in a high class area....that's all. There's no more to this.

I missed when I was general in some Roblox group, I was good at Roblox combat and made tons of rants and made tons of "friends" (some are better than my irl "friends) there.

It was last yr the wokeism hit and I was banned from a long term group for being a "Nazi" which is laughable because I'm an Asian disabled POC.

It didn't help I was also successful in almost every roblox group i've been in - When I joined, partially due to my fame of roblox fighting, I would quickly rise through the ranks. But in real life I am none of that. Not even the lowest "private". I am simply invisible.

Some of my pics of my highly "roblox life"

Last edited:
It was last ye the wokeism hit and I was banned for being a "Nazi" which is laughable because I'm an Asian disabled POC.
asians can be racists blacks and hispanics cant.

asians can be racists blacks and hispanics cant.
Sad. Laughable how we Asian men are probably the most oppressed group there.

I plan to appeal my ban after they get a leadership change + maybe after the woke waves. I don't care if I have to be a lowly private; I just long for a community.

Sad. Laughable how we Asian men are probably the most oppressed group there.

I plan to appeal my ban after they get a leadership change + maybe after the woke waves. I don't care if I have to be a lowly private; I just long for a community.
normies hate high iq people.

I joined Roblox military groups then I would desert them after 3 weeks and join a new one

I joined Roblox military groups then I would desert them after 3 weeks and join a new one
Most groups sucks, but when you find one right for you, it's like a second part of your life

There are probably feds monitoring you on Roblox too

There are probably feds monitoring you on Roblox too
I don't care to be honest. I'm probably on multiple watchlists at this point but the feds ain't busting me because i didn't break laws here and elsewhere

I'm more successful than I could ever dreamt of before, having a decent job in a high class area....that's all. There's no more to this.

I missed when I was general in some Roblox group, I was good at Roblox combat and made tons of rants and made tons of "friends" (some are better than my irl "friends) there.

It was last yr the wokeism hit and I was banned from a long term group for being a "Nazi" which is laughable because I'm an Asian disabled POC.

It didn't help I was also successful in almost every roblox group i've been in - When I joined, partially due to my fame of roblox fighting, I would quickly rise through the ranks. But in real life I am none of that. Not even the lowest "private". I am simply invisible.

View attachment 1177685
View attachment 1177687
yea, i cant have any proper military career there if i do one based "slip-up", fucking normfags and their degenerate shit always ruin good things

Roblox is a good cope. I’ve actually made friendships through there super easily

View attachment 1177685
View attachment 1177687
You know its over when your life peaked in roblox