Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Life Fuel] The Blackpill is out of it's box & cannot be stopped.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
these are funny. You have any More?

lmao dude is so blackpilled wouldn’t be surprised if he has an account on here Roosh wya

wow....ATOMIC BOMB JUST WENT OFF....he might get banned though because Twitter is a juden owned company about "RESPECT WAMMEN" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Screen Shot 2018 10 22 at 22728 AM

:feelskek:
Screen Shot 2018 10 22 at 22815 AM

Lifefuel.

Pure life fuel. The fuckhead left just keeps devaluing itseld aimlessly spraying everything.
Women have been cancelled :feelskek:

Pure life fuel. The fuckhead left just keeps devaluing itseld aimlessly spraying everything.
Women have been cancelled :feelskek:

I don't think its a left v. right issue. its mostly a liberal capitalist issue, which all forms of authoritarianism are opposed to unless you're Pinochet or to the right of Fransisco Franco.

I don't think its a left v. right issue. its mostly a liberal capitalist issue, which all forms of authoritarianism are opposed to unless you're Pinochet or to the right of Fransisco Franco.
Your in way deeper than me. Heres where i stand ultimately everything revolves around reproduction...so if the government going to have a government polygamy eugenics sperm bank program taking 1 mans jizz and using on literally 800 foids....well then the government should probably let real men take 2-4 wives and stay the fuck out of peoples family lives...pretty much let anyone do it..cancell alimony..or end your bs eugenics polygamy progam running off stolen money taxes. Im on a less nuanced lvl. But i clearly have an oppinion. What political position in your oppinion do i sound like?