Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Accelerationism - GOP voted bill that makes insulting Jews and israel illegal

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Boyos, remember that Jews can do nothing wrong, Israel is the greatest ally of USA, and we do not need a second holocaust

How is that tied to inceldom? Well, inceldom is tied to social media and dating apps, which are certainly not created by the Jews, and the fact that we do a lot of pattern noticing here.

Also, it would be funny to see christians over this because the guidelines are so vague that the bible would essentially be illegal, because Jews don't see Jesus as God/prophet/whatever.

View: https://twitter.com/mattwalshblog/status/1785798055645638932

Desu Vult! Allahu Akbar! Sieg Heil! The days of foid subjugation isn't so far away as it seems.

Desu Vult! Allahu Akbar! Sieg Heil! The days of foid subjugation isn't so far away as it seems.
It was jews that set them free in the first place bro...

Looks like Matt Walsh is going to become the next Candace Owens for too much noticing. Jfl, “my people” are going to get me killed as well. Maybe I should identify as trans-racial.

Florida passed a bill last April that allows for you to be arrested for possession of "antisemitic" memes. I'm sure other states have also passed similar laws by now

We live in an actual police state. Free speech does not exist

Florida passed a bill last April that allows for you to be arrested for possession of "antisemitic" memes. I'm sure other states have also passed similar laws by now

Do you live in the USA?

"Free Speech" was always a fucking lie. There's always going to be someone in power trying to tell others what they can and cannot say. Even before all this jew shit we had people getting arrested for talking shit about/to cops or people in the government.

Yeah

I meant "we" as in "we Americans", I prolly should've been more specific
I'm American too. I can confirm that our country is going downhill and no party will save us. Don't count on Trump to take action, he is too much of a pussy to overthrow to the US government, and he won't go against the establishment because he is working with them.

The US is trying to be like Scotland with that controversial hate speech bill kek

amerimutt moment