Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Life fuel for whites

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
Go to southeast Asia. Even fat balding old white manlet with glasses is chosen first before the local version of Chad that looks like he lives in the gym.

Just be white. You're automatically Chad in Southeast Asia. There's hope for anyone who is white here. :)

I dont like their culture.

Another greycels thread

37 NEET checking in. How is this even possible?

suifuel for me as a ricecel

How can you live there? You need a pension, you still can only stay for 30 days, you have to cross the border every 30 days
You can;t own property, you need a wife that owns your property. You simply can't live or retire there without a long term strategy.
If a young guy can do that, he's got lot of money, or he is the ultimate hippy.

How can you live there? You need a pension, you still can only stay for 30 days, you have to cross the border every 30 days
You can;t own property, you need a wife that owns your property. You simply can't live or retire there without a long term strategy.
If a young guy can do that, he's got lot of money, or he is the ultimate hippy.
Tbh. Not to mention SEA is hot and the weather is polar opposite of Europe. It's simply unsustainable for many NEETs

Africa or EE if you have money tbh
I plan to go to Africa and kingmaxx there tbh, but I'm afraid like 30% of foids there have STDs, eventhough Africamaxxing is easier than EEmaxxing

Fuck you’re a brainlet. They see white old westerners as providers for them and their family in Thailand.

If you're neet, low iq, no job prospect, it's never gonna to happen.
Meanwhile in your country, you know the drill with FOB.

If you're neet, low iq, no job prospect, it's never gonna to happen.
Meanwhile in your country, you know the drill with FOB.
Yeah if you’re white and have fobs or international students/workers in your city. it’s best to just try your luck with them. Although there standards will most likely have gone up since they have been in the west.

If you go to the erasmus party it may work.
In general you have to pay a small fees to get him. You don't need to be a student
The problem, you have direct competition with other whites.
More good looking and more nt.

I've been to Bangkok for an overnight stay and I walked around in the evening and I got zero eye contact and zero interest from any foid, just like in every city I've been in.
Plus Thailand is a shit hole and the ugly white guys you see with hot Thai girls are probably paying their rent at the very least.

More race mixing propaganda. Also the more people take advantage of sexual markets they shouldn't, the more they create Incels in that sexual market.

37 NEET checking in. How is this even possible?
just take a loan and hide in SEA br0

Seriously though, no. That's immoral and will only lead to spreading inceldom

To be fair she's Chinese (The most deceptive and Hypergamous Asian women), and the guy who Married her is an extremely low IQ boomer.
She’s bottom of the barrel in China. If I was marrying up some chink whore I’ll expect her to be at least slim and pretty, not this ugly junglerat

JBW is unstoppable in ALL ethnic countries, not just SEA

just take a loan and hide in SEA br0

Seriously though, no. That's immoral and will only lead to spreading inceldom
A loan? At best I could go for 30 days with my passport.
That's not life changing. I already did that. It was called credit.

She’s bottom of the barrel in China. If I was marrying up some chink whore I’ll expect her to be at least slim and pretty, not this ugly junglerat
Yeah but as I said, the guy who Married her was a 100% bluepilled NPC before he married her. Very naive, couldn't pick up on any obvious warning signs people who know a little about female nature would be able to pick up on immediately.

That's the problem when men like him are raised by a mother with(out) a beta father.

Yeah but as I said, the guy who Married her was a 100% bluepilled NPC before he married her. Very naive, couldn't pick up on any obvious warning signs people who know a little about female nature would be able to pick up on immediately.
>implying relying on jbw you have some sort of life skill

Go to southeast Asia. Even fat balding old white manlet with glasses is chosen first before the local version of Chad that looks like he lives in the gym.

Just be white. You're automatically Chad in Southeast Asia. There's hope for anyone who is white here. :)
if you are at least 5'9 yeah and statusmaxxed, yeah you will a mini chad there, otherwise you are fucked

Wooow I didnt know this. This is something new in this forum.

Hey,perhaps you could call this "jus be white in asia".

Everything is lifefuel for whites.

>implying relying on jbw you have some sort of life skill
Well I believe he actually is a pretty skilled craftsman, he's just an old retarded boomer who never really learned about the truth. There's tons of old retarded boomers who have higher SMV than all of us because of wealth/status and fall for the dumbest shit in the world because of the ignorance they grew up in, and as a result make shit worse for themselves, and the world as a whole.