Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Life fuel for ricecels (Netflix encouraging white female/ rice male relationship)

means nothing. Chads are their own race.

I think she's supposed to be hapa. The noodlewhore who makes these only writes hapa toilet self-inserts getting fucked by white Chads. They made a spin-off with a Chang because so many people complained about it jfl.

That bitch looks hapa, not white

Who tf even watches this shit lmao ?

Who tf even watches this shit lmao ?
zoomer normies and zoomer toilets probably.
i found shit like this in a blackpill debate subreddit. pretty sure no old people watch faggoted things like these but it might help making ricecels more likeable by toilets in the futur

zoomer normies and zoomer toilets probably.
i found shit like this in a blackpill debate subreddit. pretty sure no old people watch faggoted things like these but it might help making ricecels more likeable by toilets in the futur
I am a zoomer. You couldn't pay me to watch this shit jfl. Are you talking about r/Allpilldebate lmao ? There's a schizo Turkish foid there who is obsessed with ricecels. Did she post this ?

shes so much uglier than him
Screenshot 119

Are you talking about r/Allpilldebate lmao ?
yes, i used to be in purplepilldebate but that place is stupid asf and boring
There's a schizo Turkish foid there who is obsessed with ricecels. Did she post this ?
no she didn't but they're a lot of toilets there who are obssesd with bragging about their relationships with chads
just see this nigress whore bragging about her white chad. imagine if we also let toilets to post here
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AllPillDebate/comments/138vnvh/im_a_black_girl_in_a_relationship_with_a_white/

yes, i used to be in purplepilldebate but that place is stupid asf and boring

no she didn't but they're a lot of toilets there who are obssesd with bragging about their relationships with chads
just see this nigress whore bragging about her white chad. imagine if we also let toilets to post here
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AllPillDebate/comments/138vnvh/im_a_black_girl_in_a_relationship_with_a_white/

Niggress is probably lying but yeah that sub is what this forum will become if we let foids in

They’re really making spin-offs on that one movie? Netflix is really milking the low budget/effort high return model

Lifefuel for neurotypical changs.

Man who would watch that shite?

(((netflix))) encourages interracial couples all the time
seems like Netflix is finally encouraging racial couples where it's a deathnic man with a white toilet.
they did this before, but mainly white foid with black men

It began for rice.

Just Be Chang is law

Irl hapa foids only want Chad white cock but this is Netflix so..

I am a zoomer. You couldn't pay me to watch this shit jfl. Are you talking about r/Allpilldebate lmao ? There's a schizo Turkish foid there who is obsessed with ricecels. Did she post this ?
lol im a zoomer too and i dont watch it. its just propaganda goyslop for normie zoomers