Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Life Fuel] Blackpilled normie runs a hidden slave cult of Stacies

Alex_Bones

Alex_Bones

Recruit
★★★
[font=LiberationSerif,]SMALLVILLE star Allison Mack has recruited as many as 25 women into the terrifying NXIVM slave cult, according to the group’s former publicist.[/font]

[font=LiberationSerif,]The actress has allegedly been brainwashed by cult leader Keith Raniere to recruit “slaves” into a secretive cult where they are forcibly branded with her initials and ordered to follow her commands 24 hours a day.

[font=LiberationSerif,]The cult is called DOS, believed to be short for “dominus obsequious sororium” — Latin for the “master over the slave women”, and is the dark side of so-called “self-help” group NXIVM, according to Parlato — who was the first to lift the lid on the cult’s sordid activities on his website The Frank Report.

[/font]
[/font]
[font=LiberationSerif,]The collateral is blackmail-worthy material such as nude pictures, videotaped confessions to crimes or financial information, according to Parlato.[/font]

[font=LiberationSerif,]“But ultimately it all boils down to Raniere — he is the master of all the women.[/font]
[font=LiberationSerif,]“One of things that is a terrible concept to Allison is that she is ordered to find Raniere bed partners and she is conflicted because she really wants to be with him.
[/font]

[font=LiberationSerif,]“I’ve had women who have escaped the cult tell me that they are told to sleep with Raniere and Allison gets really jealous about it — and they tell her ‘Look I’m doing what I’m told — I don’t even want to have sex with him I’m forced to’.”

[size=large][font=LiberationSerif,]NXIVM claims to be a self-help business that has helped thousands of people “reach their potential” through courses.[/font]
[/font][/size]
Full Story

920x920.jpg

Female nature to be dominated by superior males strikes again

Women will even let chad enslave them.

takurak said:
That's not a normie what the fuck. That dude is Chaddy as fuck ..

No he's not. But you want to believe it because it destroys your paradigm.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back