Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Life Fuel] Blackpilled normie runs a hidden slave cult of Stacies

Alex_Bones

Alex_Bones

Recruit
★★★
[font=LiberationSerif,]SMALLVILLE star Allison Mack has recruited as many as 25 women into the terrifying NXIVM slave cult, according to the group’s former publicist.[/font]

[font=LiberationSerif,]The actress has allegedly been brainwashed by cult leader Keith Raniere to recruit “slaves” into a secretive cult where they are forcibly branded with her initials and ordered to follow her commands 24 hours a day.

[font=LiberationSerif,]The cult is called DOS, believed to be short for “dominus obsequious sororium” — Latin for the “master over the slave women”, and is the dark side of so-called “self-help” group NXIVM, according to Parlato — who was the first to lift the lid on the cult’s sordid activities on his website The Frank Report.

[/font]
[/font]
[font=LiberationSerif,]The collateral is blackmail-worthy material such as nude pictures, videotaped confessions to crimes or financial information, according to Parlato.[/font]

[font=LiberationSerif,]“But ultimately it all boils down to Raniere — he is the master of all the women.[/font]
[font=LiberationSerif,]“One of things that is a terrible concept to Allison is that she is ordered to find Raniere bed partners and she is conflicted because she really wants to be with him.
[/font]

[font=LiberationSerif,]“I’ve had women who have escaped the cult tell me that they are told to sleep with Raniere and Allison gets really jealous about it — and they tell her ‘Look I’m doing what I’m told — I don’t even want to have sex with him I’m forced to’.”

[size=large][font=LiberationSerif,]NXIVM claims to be a self-help business that has helped thousands of people “reach their potential” through courses.[/font]
[/font][/size]
Full Story

920x920.jpg

Female nature to be dominated by superior males strikes again

Women will even let chad enslave them.

takurak said:
That's not a normie what the fuck. That dude is Chaddy as fuck ..

No he's not. But you want to believe it because it destroys your paradigm.