Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life feels like a video game

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
All my interactions in real life feel as soulless and empty as when I absorb myself into a video game, and interact with the NPCs. I think this is all fake, and the real world is out there, cold and empty. All my life I thought I was the only one with a soul, and everyone else was soulless; now, I think it may be the opposite. I don't think I'm really here. I don't think I really exist.

Why else would it feel like everybody else is more real than me? :fuk:

This is so weird feeling. My memories all seem so artificial. When I think back, my life has been far too unlucky and unlikely to happen. I think I'm just a figment of the imaginations of people around me.

Where does my mind go when I die? Into the void; it has to be. I never really existed, so there's been no soul. I don't exist now, and I won't exist again. I go right back into the void, where I came from. Where I belong. :fuk:

Where does my mind go when I die? Into the void; it has to be. I never really existed, so there's been no soul. I don't exist now, and I won't exist again. I go right back into the void, where I came from. Where I belong. :fuk:
Find God

Wouldn't that be something? To have a soul, like everyone else? To have lived an actual, fulfilling life, what a dream. It was always my dream. That dream will never be. :fuk:

Life is exactly like a video game because I have a shit ton of games to play but every one of them feels empty and boring, the last one I could immerse myself into was elden ring, there is no other game that I can feel the same now, now when I try to play something it feels like Im doing work and not entertaining myself anymore.

God doesn't care about me. God doesn't know about me, I don't exist. And He doesn't, either. God is a figment of people's imagination, just like me. In a way, I am God: I don't exist, except in the minds of those who perceive me.

This is so weird feeling. My memories all seem so artificial. When I think back, my life has been far too unlucky and unlikely to happen. I think I'm just a figment of the imaginations of people around me.
Your feelings around life are not unfounded, and it is not simply a chance of luck; all of it is genetically deterministic, and it's simply all the snowballing effects of subhumanity combining into your now current state... :feelsUgh:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

Couple that with your now current understanding of the bitter truth that is the blackpill, and your understanding of how basically everyone's perception of you is affected based on something you will never be able to change, and the current emptiness within your life is not unexpected. :society:

ive had this thought before

but the thing is

video games are actually based on real life

but most of us have been playing video games for hours and days and months and years while we were young

before we even got to experience real life

so yes, real life feels like a video game

but its actually video games which are based on real life

we just experienced video games first so

hence why "life feels like a video game"

I think I am God, and my mind is stuck here, like I'm playing a video game. That would explain so much. I don't exist, but people perceive of me, and I watch, and listen. I was never really a part of anything; I never really fit in. I was always on the outside, looking in, much like a player looking in on the world of the video game. I used to watch people when I was younger, tried to learn how they act, and tried to mimic it, to join them. But they never seemed interested, never cared that I was trying to be just like them. But I wasn't. I'm not. :fuk:

Your feelings around life are not unfounded, and it is not simply a chance of luck; all of it is genetically deterministic, and it's simply all the snowballing effects of subhumanity combining into your now current state... :feelsUgh:
I don't know what my state is. Are you saying I'm insane? How can you tell? How can I not tell? I don't know what's real, anymore: my nightmares feel so real, and vivid, and terrifying, while my reality slips away from my mind, clouded by my nightmares, ignored by my copes. What is going on in my head?! :feelsohgod:

I don't know what my state is. Are you saying I'm insane? How can you tell? How can I not tell? I don't know what's real, anymore: my nightmares feel so real, and vivid, and terrifying, while my reality slips away from my mind, clouded by my nightmares, ignored by my copes. What is going on in my head?! :feelsohgod:
You defined your own state as "soulless and empty"; I went off that. :feelsjuice:

Soy

Look into Game Theory. :feelsjuice:

The world was brighter as a kid

Life is a video game but my depression has gotten to the point where vidya isn’t fun anymore

Wtf is this post?

I think I am God, and my mind is stuck here, like I'm playing a video game. That would explain so much. I don't exist, but people perceive of me, and I watch, and listen. I was never really a part of anything; I never really fit in. I was always on the outside, looking in, much like a player looking in on the world of the video game. I used to watch people when I was younger, tried to learn how they act, and tried to mimic it, to join them. But they never seemed interested, never cared that I was trying to be just like them. But I wasn't. I'm not. :fuk:
We’re all god, chico :feelsmage:

We’re all god, chico :feelsmage:
I don't know where my brain was when I wrote this, tbh. :fuk: But wherever it was, I think I might be going back there again, tonight. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::smonk: