Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Life experience has made me see the guys on To Catch A Predator differently

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I used to see them as men who favoured under 18/16 girls.

And... some are.

But I think most people here understand that maybe the majority of them are just lonely and have bent the rules too far, basically.

So they'd probably choose an overage girl over an underage one but the underage one is the only one who is interested in them. So they've somehow managed to justify it in their heads (morally and in terms of the risk) and then gone for it.

That's still not OK morally or legally of course, but it does make them look a bit different. Some of them even talk about being lonely and stuff.

That's all really. It's sad how many lonely guys there are out there because when I was younger I never really realised that.

:foidSoy:hes fucking pedo, lock him in jaiIle or BuRn him Alaive:foidSoy::foidSoy:

Those pedo hunters only care about having their power kicks while fulfilling their messiah complex, they don't actually care about kids, they just want clout and something to do, and more importantly some one to punch on, them being a pedo is just an easy excuse for them to hide their nefarious intents
They're the biggest agecucks and foid worshippers

can’t live up to female hypergamy so goes for kids instead. makes sense.

it all is women’s fault in the end

Men are biologically wired to seek the youngest and most fertile female.

It just so happens we live in a dimension where they're punished for it.

That's still not OK morally or legally of course, but it does make them look a bit different. Some of them even talk about being lonely and stuff.

That's all really. It's sad how many lonely guys there are out there because when I was younger I never really realised that.
I think it's hilarious how fucking a willing 16 year old slut is considered immoral and illegal but cheating on people who invested their time and money into marriage isn't despite promising a life of loyality to your partner.

Normies really need to wrap this around their heads. What damages a person more:

A. Having consensual sex with an older person
B. Being in a relationship for 10+ years, buying a house together, having children together and then finding your wife in bed with another man. Losing half of your shit you worked for and barely seeing your kids.

They're all unattractive desperate guys who just wanted a gf who hasn't taken 10 cocks in each hole yet and normies and feminists scapegoat all their sexual sin onto them.

Good thing I'll never meet Chris Hansen because it would be impossible for me not to punch him in the throat.

They're all unattractive desperate guys who just wanted a gf who hasn't taken 10 cocks in each hole yet and normies and feminists scapegoat all their sexual sin onto them.

Good thing I'll never meet Chris Hansen because it would be impossible for me not to punch him in the throat.

It was a different time though back then. Society was a lot more fair, reasonable and pro-freedom.

So if someone got in trouble for something like this back then they probably did deserve it.

So if someone got in trouble for something like this back then they probably did deserve it.
Do you really think a man deserves to have his life ruined and be publicly humiliated because he wanted to meet a 15 yo who statistically isn't even a virgin?

Do you really think a man deserves to have his life ruined and be publicly humiliated because he wanted to meet a 15 yo who statistically isn't even a virgin?

I mean, not every case is the same. Most of the ones on this show involve a guy who is like 35 and a girl who is supposedly about 13. That's pretty bad. Plus, usually they've had a long and detailed sex chat online, he's brought condoms and whatever else.

If it was a 20 year old meeting someone who was 15 to hang out and they'd barely said anything questionable then I'd agree with you.

I mean, not every case is the same. Most of the ones on this show involve a guy who is like 35 and a girl who is supposedly about 13. That's pretty bad. Plus, usually they've had a long and detailed sex chat online, he's brought condoms and whatever else.

If it was a 20 year old meeting someone who was 15 to hang out and they'd barely said anything questionable then I'd agree with you.
What difference does it make if the guy is 20 or 35?

What difference does it make if the guy is 20 or 35?

By that logic a 16 year old guy and 15 year old girl is just as bad as a 45 year old and a 15 year old!

The ages do matter.

This is what I mean by nuance.

This is something that used to be common sense but it just isn't anymore.

By that logic a 16 year old guy and 15 year old girl is just as bad as a 45 year old and a 15 year old!
Biblically, it is. Biologically, it also is (both are biological fertile adults). The only criteria that makes it wrong is the pseudo-psychological feminist "power imbalance" one.

This is something that used to be common sense but it just isn't anymore.
On the contrary, back in the day, some older guy marrying a teen wasn't seen as bad, it is now because of feminism.

I don’t see them as bad people. In fact, I feel sorry for them. Most of them are lonely and no women give them a chance. The real criminals should be women for forcing these men to go for underage girls.

Biblically, it is. Biologically, it also is (both are biological fertile adults). The only criteria that makes it wrong is the pseudo-psychological feminist "power imbalance" one.

Amongst teens it just happens naturally though that the guy will often be a bit older.

It's more about protecting the guy than the girl in that situation surely because otherwise you'd be labelling some poor teenager as a sex offender just for doing something minor with his gf who was 20 minutes under 16, lol.

A 45 year old man should know better.

On the contrary, back in the day, some older guy marrying a teen wasn't seen as bad, it is now because of feminism.

I suppose it depends how much autonomy you think women should have.

It's funny that normgroids often suspect ugly shy socially anxious truecels to be pedos when it's usually people in power who commit pedo acts.

Amongst teens it just happens naturally though that the guy will often be a bit older.

It's more about protecting the guy than the girl in that situation surely because otherwise you'd be labelling some poor teenager as a sex offender just for doing something minor with his gf who was 20 minutes under 16, lol.
Happens "naturally". What is natural even supposed to mean in this case? Is this just some fucking buzzword you like to use? If a teenage boy texts a teenage girl to meet up for sex, that isn't "natural", since phones aren't natural, they are artificial. @Wizard32
A 45 year old man should know better.
Should know better in what sense, that it's wrong?

"It's wrong for a 45 year old man to try and bang a 15 year old, because he should know it is wrong". :feelstastyman: What a circular argument.

I honestly don't give af if little girls get raped or whatever. Not that I'm a pedo or anything. But I just can't bring myself to give af. I'm not emotionally connected to these children, so why would I give af? I only pretend to, so I don't seem like a psychopath to normies. It's human nature I guess:
anything that doesn't affect you or me means nothing, that's how we are. you can only feel something for someone if it affects you, or if youve gone thru their experience imo. thats how it works for me, idk about you

Happens "naturally". What is natural even supposed to mean in this case? Is this just some fucking buzzword you like to use? If a teenage boy texts a teenage girl to meet up for sex, that isn't "natural", since phones aren't natural, they are artificial. @Wizard32
not exactly sure what I'm being asked here except that yeah 'naturally' is a stupid vague normy buzzword used by NPCs to avoid actual explanations

I've recently been thinking that quite a few things these days seem to be done just to manipulate crime statistics.

This is probably why the law seems to unhealthily fixate on certain things.

It's sad because it means punishments are handed out in an unfair and biased way.

@IncelGolem Thanks! It's strange how skewed it is.

@Experiment626 @Wizard32 I mean, I dunno. I know a lot of guys on here think it's ok to date young teens and some think younger than that.

I'm honestly not sure what I'd set the age of consent at or how I'd organise society in this way.

Traditional society treated women more like property, then we had some degree of age of consent laws and now it's completely obsessive.

I think we can certainly agree that it's all gone too far these days.

I agree with your post and honestly just look at the people in this thread barking about agecucks, just proves your point that lonely men are more likely to justify pedophilia

It was a different time though back then. Society was a lot more fair, reasonable and pro-freedom.

Bro Jimmy Saville :feelskek::feelskek:
British CHAD:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::dafuckfeels::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Experiment626 @Wizard32 I mean, I dunno. I know a lot of guys on here think it's ok to date young teens and some think younger than that.
yes, dating is literally like "let them hold hands and eat lunch together" this isn't going to ruin someone's psychology forever

you could argue you need a support network to prevent abuse, but these same concerntrolls basically will be fine with neglectful parents or isolated nerd girls and in banning older guys from daitng them are actually limiting us from being part of that support network

look at the people in this thread barking about agecucks, just proves your point that lonely men are more likely to justify pedophilia

Agecuck criticism is about tolerance for parthenophilia (the attraction to adolescent girls) not promoting pedophilia (the attraction to pre-adolescent boys)

I'm honestly not sure what I'd set the age of consent at or how I'd organise society in this way.

Traditional society treated women more like property, then we had some degree of age of consent laws and now it's completely obsessive.

I think we can certainly agree that it's all gone too far these days.
why not just set it to puberty. 11-13?

its obvious that 95% of the TCAP pedos have no chance picking up prime jb, and are only baited because they have no other option. There's always a sense of disbelief that they have that what is happening is unbelievable but they do thru the steps anyway like some kind of horror movie.

its obvious that 95% of the TCAP pedos have no chance picking up prime jb, and are only baited because they have no other option. There's always a sense of disbelief that they have that what is happening is unbelievable but they do thru the steps anyway like some kind of horror movie.

That would explain why you rarely see Chads on there yeah as they've succeeded in finding real girls who are far more convincing, regardless of age range.

They're basically always ugly so yeah, that should be a hint at what the root of the problem is.

MORE agecucks? :dafuckfeels: when will it end :whatfeels:

Indeed. Many of them were probably not pedophiles at all. They were unattractive, so FBI agents were the only "women" to show interest in them, and out of desperation they took the bait. That only goes for the heterosexuals though. The homosexuals who go after boys are usually more normal looking because they are genuine pedophiles.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONBgKNA4N1E