Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life ends when you start to bald

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
You can always make a comeback and make it rich, even if it's unlikely into old age.

You can beat cancer, travel the world, fuck teen asian hookers, do whatever.

But you'll never get your hairback once it starts to go. That is the death of your soul. Suicide is the only logical solution at that point.

It definitely sucks, but I wasn't getting laid or living life up when I had hair, so it's not much of a change. Many great writers, philosophers, and artists were balding as well, so I don't think it's that bad of a thing on its own. The biggest problem is the image obsessed world we live in where all women are taught that it's socially acceptable to expect a Chad.

Hopefully Western civilization will collapse soon.

I'm coping with finasteride but it doesn't seems to be making a difference

I don't have sex with hair, without it nothing will change

I'm coping with finasteride but it doesn't seems to be making a difference

just megadose duta if you can afford it

i was taking like 3 pills a day for a few weeks and i could still jerk off 3x a day

those "duta makes you impotent" posts are retarded

I will cope with rogaine, you have to pay for jewish medicine, if you want to preserve your hair. I believe they already have the technology to block and kill DHT when it enters androgen receptors in scalp hair follicles, but they just don't want to share it with the world.

If you're ethnic, life ends when you're born.

If I don't have a ltr by the time I start balding I'll fucking rope. Balding low IQ Indian guys aren't considered human

You can always make a comeback and make it rich, even if it's unlikely into old age.

You can beat cancer, travel the world, fuck teen asian hookers, do whatever.

But you'll never get your hairback once it starts to go. That is the death of your soul. Suicide is the only logical solution at that point.

Life ends if you're bald and UGLY.

That's true OP.

There are some treatments on the horizon like hair multiplication, though.

just megadose duta if you can afford it

i was taking like 3 pills a day for a few weeks and i could still jerk off 3x a day

those "duta makes you impotent" posts are retarded
Yeah I will try that, I don't give a shit for this side effects, lowering my libido will be a good thing, even taking finasteride I faped 4 times in one day and in others 3 and usually I do once a day without any problem

stem cells though

yet i see TONS of five-head receeding hairline women and no one gives a shit.
Ikr, bitches got riot shield heads and they still have children and husbands.lmao:lul:

norwoodtwp-norwood056.jpg

Balding_Man_Holding_Hair.jpg

It breaks every man.

You can have a career
You can have money
You can have your dream car
You can have a big house full of eletronics
But you'll never have hair anymore.

Sure, it's only hair r-right.
If you get a wife later, she'll know.
She will never love you. Only tolerate you.
Not because of your personality.
Because you're lacking what's more important in life.
Same apply with people. People will be super friendly with you. The reason ? You don't look like you took a ride with a young boy.

sexy-long-hair-for-men.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back