Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life ends at 25

lordblackpill

lordblackpill

Banned
-
I firmly believe that most people's life option plans dwindle after 25.

folks are either settled in a career.
have a degree
or have a lower class job.
at this point getting a degree probably wont work as you were not conscientious enough to get one in the prior years.

At the same time much of ones social life is also over, you either were a normie and had friends in college or high school or you did not.
If you are a male it is not wise to socialize with your coworkers as they will conspire against you.
much of my sex life involves random bar hookups.

have a degree
at this point getting a degree probably wont work as you were not conscientious enough to get one in the prior years.

At the same time much of ones social life is also over, you either were a normie and had friends in college or high school or you did not.
If you are a male it is not wise to socialize with your coworkers as they will conspire against you.
correct

have a degree

You're on the wrong message board.

Not even that, 22. Really even 18, since if you didn't do well in high school you probably won't in college.

Life ends at day 0 for KHHV truecels

best times in life are:

-school
-college\university
-military service (in some countries)

everything else is pure shit and adult waste of time
adult life is so grey and boring

As a 25 yr old ugly incel, I just want to rope.

Life ends at 18
Yeah it ended at 18, but I still thought there was hope, then the reaper came and now I am bald:dab:

My life ended the day after I was born, when my parents paid the doctor to cut off half my penis.
:feelsrope:

I turn 25 in about 6 months. Foids my age are settling down, getting married, having kids. It’s such an injustice i was denied a happy youth

I turn 25 in about 6 months. Foids my age are settling down, getting married, having kids. It’s such an injustice i was denied a happy youth
The current economy we live in is designed to make it impossible to raise children anyways, unless you have some kind of government job that gives free healthcare/childcare.

It’s estimated it costs roughly $300,000 to raise one child from 0-18 in current NuAmerica money. That’s not even counting college or whatever else past 18.

It can cost almost $20,000 just to shit a baby out the womb in a hospital if you get unlucky.

They’re trying to lower the birth rate even further.

The current economy we live in is designed to make it impossible to raise children anyways, unless you have some kind of government job that gives free healthcare/childcare.

It’s estimated it costs roughly $300,000 to raise one child from 0-18 in current NuAmerica money. That’s not even counting college or whatever else past 18.

It can cost almost $20,000 just to shit a baby out the womb in a hospital if you get unlucky.

They’re trying to lower the birth rate even further.
They just milk our tax dollars for food stamps and welfare or find a betabuxx