Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life ends at 20

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
NO IFS OR BUTS. After 20 Your days will consist of wage slaving, sleeping and watching yourself becoming more subhuman than you already are. You will start balding, get shitty skin and body pain, you will soon look like a old creepy pervert in the eyes of all girls. All girls will be used up bitter sluts, she already had her wild roller-coaster ride of emotional escapades and there is nothing new that could excite her like it did when she was 16.

That is, if it even began.. I'm an adult now, an adult without memories to share. I chase a youth that never was, a youth that never can be. Everything fun in life is supposed to happen in your youth when everything is new and magic.

Start balding? I started at 14, at like 19 I was completely bald. Over for truecels. Fakecel if you have full head of hair at 20, tbh.

Most start in their early late teens/early 20s. btw it never began for you
Yeah, truecels aren't "most." That's the point of this forum. Normie fakecel if you start in 20s.

That is, if it even began.. I'm an adult now, an adult without memories to share. I chase a youth that never was, a youth that never can be. Everything fun in life is supposed to happen in your youth when everything is new and magic.

Btw, beautifully written. Saint Elliot tier IQ quote. Is that yours?

You're branded by 20 but life ends at 30. Your post mid-20s period is your last chance to redeem yourself. If you haven't succeeding in ANYTHING by then, the future doesn't look promising.

Yeah, truecels aren't "most." That's the point of this forum. Normie fakecel if you start in 20s.

Btw, beautifully written. Saint Elliot tier IQ quote. Is that yours?
I wrote it from my heart

Cope. 24 and no signs of MPB

Cope. Chad is adventuring and fucking tonnes of girls in his 20s. He has a rewarding career and has settled with Stacy by his 30s, 40s and 50. Then he has a great retirement to look forward to in his 60s. Life opens up for you after 19 when you're good looking.

Incels are basically rotting from age 13 and up.

Best thing would be, IMO, coping and/or LDAR instead of letting soyciety win by taking our own lives (because, let's be honest: they really want us to do that). Life is about hardships (I might be coping, you may be right) but we should thrive and endure the brutality of job market just to enjoy our copes, whether you enjoy it or not... there are way maaany copes available for each one of us in this day and age; the thing is, we gotta take our time and get to know every cope out there, that's all.

But if you're willing to kill yourself just because a cum dumpster toilet rejected you... do it if you want to, since free will is a thing we must appreciate; but think about the other possibilities that may be within your reach, though.

Last edited:
Life ends the day you become responsible for yourself

hahahahaha if you are incel your life simply never began.

my life actually never began tbh i borned c section kek

they made me born using force

Good to know I still have 5 years

Good to know I still have 5 years
Are you 15?
No Way Wow GIF

Best thing would be, IMO, coping and/or LDAR instead of letting soyciety win by taking our own lives (because, let's be honest: they really want us to do that). Life is about hardships (I might be coping, you may be right) but we should thrive and endure the brutality of job market just to enjoy our copes, whether you enjoy it or not... there are way maaany copes available for each one of us in this day and age; the thing is, we gotta take our time and get to know every cope out there, that's all.

But if you're willing to kill yourself just because a cum dumpster toilet rejected you... do it if you want to, since free will is a thing we must appreciate; but think about the other possibilities that may be within your reach, though.
The Rock Clapping GIF

Cope. Chad is adventuring and fucking tonnes of girls in his 20s. He has a rewarding career and has settled with Stacy by his 30s, 40s and 50. Then he has a great retirement to look forward to in his 60s. Life opens up for you after 19 when you're good looking.

Incels are basically rotting from age 13 and up.
This doesn't apply to chad

hahahahaha if you are incel your life simply never began.

my life actually never began tbh i borned c section kek

they made me born using force
C section cels = giga truecels

Depends on your luck, sometimes you get a good career or still in college after 20.

My life never began. It was effectively over the moment I was born. I've not lived a "life". I've just existed and watched decades pass me. No matter how fast I run, the treadmill of succeeding goes faster and faster. My efforts never lead anywhere. This is not life, this is sickness. I will not even exist close to the average human life expectancy.

My life never began. It was effectively over the moment I was born. I've not lived a "life". I've just existed and watched decades pass me. No matter how fast I run, the treadmill of succeeding goes faster and faster. My efforts never lead anywhere. This is not life, this is sickness. I will not even exist close to the average human life expectancy.
Same here man, my life has been spent rotting in front of my computer and going to the grocery store for my dad, we were doomed from the start. I laugh sometimes when I think about my life.

Same here man, my life has been spent rotting in front of my computer and going to the grocery store for my dad, we were doomed from the start. I laugh sometimes when I think about my life.
I should have spent more years doing that tbh. Just rotting behind a screen. Making efforts and being rejected constantly, I wasted so many years being tortured by reality

I should have spent more years doing that tbh. Just rotting behind a screen. Making efforts and being rejected constantly, I wasted so many years being tortured by reality
At least you tried and gave it a shot, even though you were doomed. Now you can rot in peace behind your computer for the rest of your life at least knowing you did the "best" of your situation.

At least you tried and gave it a shot, even though you were doomed. Now you can rot in peace behind your computer for the rest of your life at least knowing you did the "best" of your situation.
just counting on organ failure at this point tbh. Remove the choice and responsibility

Can't end if it never began

Teenage years are everything

True. This is why SOL anime always take place in high school. Even as lame and disappointing as my adolescence was, I still miss it, because 'adult' life is so lonely, bleak and monotonous

True. This is why SOL anime always take place in high school. Even as lame and disappointing as my adolescence was, I still miss it, because 'adult' life is so lonely, bleak and monotonous
My youth was also shit, but I still miss those days since adult life is even more shit

C7475524 6BFF 4A5A 85DF BFC21BFEF90D

3713E3A0 A718 41E3 8664 5375D8055558

I was already terribly ugly in my youth and suffered from bad acne, dry skin, patchy hair, bags under eyes and other physical imperfections.

Now that I’m getting older, it brings a smile to my face knowing the girls that rejected me during my youth will also get uglier and fatter with time and no longer coast by life on their looks, assuming they haven’t secured a betabuxxer.
She will still smv mog all males :feelsUgh:

I actually remember feeling distressed at 21 because I felt like my life was over.

My best friend at the time didn't understand what I meant, as he felt like his life was just beginning.

As it turned out I managed to hold on and enjoy life until 30 and THEN my life was over, lol

I actually remember feeling distressed at 21 because I felt like my life was over.

My best friend at the time didn't understand what I meant, as he felt like his life was just beginning.

As it turned out I managed to hold on and enjoy life until 30 and THEN my life was over, lol
Brutal i'm 28 now, feels like it was over from the womb