Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Life as a truecel with autism is a fucking scam not worth participating in.

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
Life as an autist truecel is being born waiting for death between 4 walls, while all around, there's people who follow a path that lead to a fullfilling life with happy memories.

Not only i look like a deformed monster, but i'm also incapable of any social skills and have extremely poor communication.

If i would reach for help, society would push the joke as far as trying to get me employed at a dead end job, knowing fully well that i would be bullied and laughed at every day.

Fucking bullshit of a life.

life as an ethnic is giga hard mode, can't even rope or I cant continue my cycle of rebirth properly

Autism only amplfies the already dreadful effects of beint ugly.

Not only i look like a deformed monster, but i'm also incapable of any social skills and have extremely poor communication.
Damn, I feel that. My social skills are fucking terrible. No clue how to make conversation, like can't even think of words when people talk at me

It’s just bad man it’s just bad, we need to hang out for each other
Life as an autist truecel is being born waiting for death between 4 walls, while all around, there's people who follow a path that lead to a fullfilling life with happy memories.

If i would reach for help, society would push the joke as far as trying to get me employed at a dead end job, knowing fully well that i would be bullied and laughed at every day.

Fucking bullshit of a life.

Not only i look like a deformed monster, but i'm also incapable of any social skills and have extremely poor communication
Trivial, earthly matters are.

Struggle you will. A test this is.

Legalize Euthanasia or give us some women to fuck, shitbag society