Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Going out in public as a truecel is ropefuel

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Went to the bookstore yesterday. The cashier was a foid, early 20s or so. She greets me with the fake smile that retail staff are trained to do, but she's not perky and energetic. She asks me the usual questions (do you have a membership? did you find everything ok? etc etc), and I simply answer yes, and only give her a faint smile. As I take my merchandise from her and start to walk away, from the corner of my eye, her phony smile fades and I catch her giving me a dirty look (I'm fucked genetically in many ways, but one of my few bragging points is that I have pretty fucking great peripheral vision).

That same day I stop to get some groceries, and I cross path with a 50-something sheboon, and for no reason whatsoever, gives me a dirty look. I never saw this bitch in my life.

This is how you deal with her

Write a review about the book store where the manager will see it. Get other incel friends to write bad reviews.

We have a large number here and can dish out hits pretty efficiently.

I have the same problem. I went to a local grocer and the girl called me ''fugly'' to another assistant as i walked out.
I then gathered 5 other incel buddies and we wrote bad reviews, even called up the manager. These acts must be punished.

Reminds me of this time once in my city, I'm just walking by myself and this middle aged foid stops dead in her tracks right in front of me and gives me this evil look. I guess something about my avoidant behaviour trying to avoid eye contact etc with people made her angry.

yep, i feel like arthur fleck when i am in public. shits brutal

Brutal.

Foids despise sub5s and feel greatly offended when in the presence of one.

Write a review about the book store where the manager will see it

This. Negative public reviews actually matter a lot in customer-oriented jobs. She may not get fired, but they'll definitely have a talk with her.

Tell me the book store and i will write a negative review. give me her appearance details.

I am not sure that you can do much there, calling a manager is maybe a bit harsh. I usually get bad service at the restaurant where foids work, they act as I came there to hit on them.

I am not sure that you can do much there, calling a manager is maybe a bit harsh. I usually get bad service at the restaurant where foids work, they act as I came there to hit on them.

ALWAYS punish this behaviour. I get this as well. local hairdresser started trying to friend zone me because i asked her about
her day.

That same day I stop to get some groceries, and I cross path with a 50-something sheboon, and for no reason whatsoever, gives me a dirty look. I never saw this bitch in my life.

That's just how Black toilets behave. Unfortunately, they are always hostile no matter what you do. I know this because I have a lot of Black aunts. :feelswhat:

I saw a cute blonde girl practicing her dance moves in public today. No matter how much religion, philosophy, fapping/nofapping or any cope I try, frustration always hits like a truck.

ALWAYS punish this behaviour. I get this as well. local hairdresser started trying to friend zone me because i asked her about
her day.

This is why you don't even say anything to them. Lots of times I just say nothing and they say nothing. I get what I need and GTFO. I'll never say hi first or try to start any convo with them.

This is how you deal with her

Write a review about the book store where the manager will see it. Get other incel friends to write bad reviews.

We have a large number here and can dish out hits pretty efficiently.

I have the same problem. I went to a local grocer and the girl called me ''fugly'' to another assistant as i walked out.
I then gathered 5 other incel buddies and we wrote bad reviews, even called up the manager. These acts must be punished.
Based

foid trait. no offense
None taken, I know. I would be a liar if I said I don't like having that trait, though

I have at least two other foid traits that I don't like about myself, TBH (chronic worrier, overanalyze every little thing)