Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life as a male vs life as a woman (Brutal Ukraine pill)

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
The girls get an amazing and easy life in the West on a silver platter while the men have to fight in a meaningless, jewish war and be shot, bombed or burned alive or tortured by crazy ruskies. Fucking brutal. :feelsree:

1652157042678.jpg

:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
More Ukrainian whores for me though :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Remember what you are fighting for cucks

b-b-but....tHe wOrLd hAteS wOmEn, iTs a mAn'S wOrLd.

I don't feel bad for those guys. Just retreat and let Russia win.

Males stay getting killed
Females quit getting slayed

Unfortunate. If I were a Ukranian man, I'd have escaped that shithole the moment I felt that war was inevitable.

The girls get an amazing and easy life in the West on a silver platter while the men have to fight in a meaningless, jewish war and be shot, bombed or burned alive or tortured by crazy ruskies. Fucking brutal. :feelsree:

1652157042678.jpg
The sad part is that even if these Ukraine cucks win. Most of those women won’t come back. They’ll go home to their shit hole town a virgin coping a lone. While their women fuck chad and Tyrone in west Europe. So brutal.

Made me realize that nationalism is cucked. Die for your country while your country's women either flee to fuck foreigners or fuck the foreign invaders if they win. Incel nationalism is the future.

Unfortunate. If I were a Ukranian man, I'd have escaped that shithole the moment I felt that war was inevitable.
The smarter ones did

1652157042678.jpg
Don't forget getting castrated :forcedsmile:
Meanwhile in a ukrainian town occupied by Russian soldiers, foids are fucking them a even presenting them to their parents :lul:

If history has taught us one thing is that men(males) never learn from history, but maybe foids do? :waitwhat:

Made me realize that nationalism is cucked. Die for your country while your country's women either flee to fuck foreigners or fuck the foreign invaders if they win. Incel nationalism is the future.
Nationalism + patriarchy is the best.

Ukraine more like Cuckraine!:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Thats why Hitler was a cuck

There is no point in fighting when you have lost all your foids and they will never come back fools:feelsree::feelsree:

Very watery wety thread, tbh. Jew Zelenskyy still thinks he's on a Hollywood movie. Either way, the great collapse of soyAmerika is NEAR finally! We'll see just in a matter of days. If they don't go to Taiwan, China has already won with 0 shots.

1652157042678.jpg
Reminds me of a Twitter thread I once saw of Afghan women complaining about their dad's not letting them remove their hijab in the west while Afghan men due in war:feelskek:

Or how Japanese men killed themselves in suicide bombings only for Japanese women to be white cocku onry

Or how Japanese men killed themselves in suicide bombings only for Japanese women to be white cocku onry
To be honest, I never understood, why noodlewhores despise their cultures so much. I think Asian cultures are cool as hell.

Reminds me of a Twitter thread I once saw of Afghan women complaining about their dad's not letting them remove their hijab in the west while Afghan men due in war:feelskek:

The answer is right in front of them. Treat women like garbage. NOT.A.QUEEN.

To be honest, I never understood, why noodlewhores despise their cultures so much. I think Asian cultures are cool as hell.
They don't despite their CULTURE. They despise their GENERTICS. There's a big difference. Japan, china, Korea have a lot to be proud of, but their phenotypes and height are not one of them.

Estonians have done less as a race than Chinese yet because they are tall blonde blue eyed caucasions, they're seen as better geneticslly than rice men

They don't despite their CULTURE. They despise their GENERTICS. There's a big difference. Japan, china, Korea have a lot to be proud of, but their phenotypes and height are not one of them.

Estonians have done less as a race than Chinese yet because they are tall blonde blue eyed caucasions, they're seen as better geneticslly than rice men
What would you do if you woke up as a rice manlet?

it is cucked, but also gotta many retard useless male cucks.

that's what no ww does to the planet, can't ascend if more men than women...
male to female gender ratio needs to go to 0.6-0.8 to 1 if we're to have a good chance of ascension

What would you do if you woke up as a rice manlet?
With the same family and nothing else changed? I guess just LDAR more. I bet my brother would make fun of me since he knows how black pilled I am