Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life as a broke Incel is not worth living

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Life as a broke Incel Is not worth living what’s the point in living as a broke Incel I’ll never be a millionaire I’ll never have a girlfriend I’m just gonna be stuck living check by check for the rest of my life and I’ll die as a KHV if I was a millionaire or billionaire then life would be worth living as an Incel if you’re broke it’s over

You gotta work for it.

@Recluse you act like you deserve to be a millionaire. You never tried to make something of yourself. You wanted everything handed to you on a golden platter.

YoU gOtTa WoRk FoR iT no point if you’re not born wealthy it’s over
Most millionaires are self made. My net worth is around 600k and 5 years ago I was living at moms house living pay check to pay check. Now I have my own house, Rolex new truck.

Most millionaires are self made. My net worth is around 600k and 5 years ago I was living at moms house living pay check to pay check. Now I have my own house, Rolex new truck.
Damn dude take us all out on a cruise..

@Recluse you act like you deserve to be a millionaire. You never tried to make something of yourself. You wanted everything handed to you on a golden platter.
YoU nEvEr tRiEd To MaKe SoMeThInG oF yOuRsElf YoU wAnTeD eVeRyThInG hAnDeD tO yOu On A gOlDeN pLaTtEr honestly I’m tired of you always acting like you’re all high and mighty you don’t know what I tried to do my life has been nothing but failure after failure this life is not worth living I’m doing all this just to die one day and be forgotten about

Retard n!gger thinks its easy to become a millionaire just stfu boomer ass nigger it ain't your generation where working for couple of years would get you to the American dream faggot.

Its because youre high iq retard just because you achieved class mobility doesn't means its possible for 99% of poorfags who cant afford to go a qeek without work lmao.

Its because youre high iq retard just because you achieved class mobility doesn't means its possible for 99% of poorfags who cant afford to go a qeek without work lmao.
literally this, most intelligent individuals project their intelligence on other people and tell them that "oh it's easy bro" forgetting that the person they're saying it to has 50 iq points less

Cry me a river or get paid. Information is key.

C58C2C9B 1324 47C8 ABD7 99D5BA251E4F

This is the latest pick list.

Last edited:
Your right. If everyone was rich then no one is. There has to be poor people to have this society running

Retard n!gger thinks its easy to become a millionaire just stfu boomer ass nigger it ain't your generation where working for couple of years would get you to the American dream faggot.
You’re not understanding what i’m saying