Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts and their sons

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
WalkingNaomi

Son"are you winning son?"Liev

I can't figure out if Lieb is a total cuck for going along with this or if he's a pedophile groomer secretly sodomizing his son.

Either way should be very entertaining to see what drama developes over the next decade as the left spirals further into degeneracy.

I imagine this must be very awkward for the elder bro who doesn't cross-dress constantly.

The left( lesbians, gays,bisexuals, transexuals and pedophiles)

Mr. Schreiber is also know to be a pleasant guy and also a pleasant morning sodomy banshee to Kai:feelshehe:

Totally fucked. he probably diddles his tranny son, which is why he turned him into a tranny.
Diddling implies active fondling via the hands whereas he might just be lying back and lazily allowing his son to sexually service him with handjobs and blowjobs or some shit.

I don't know if Liev is to blame for turning him into a tranny though. That's possible but it could've also been Naomi Watts who did this because she didn't want to give her husband handies/blowies (standard foid laziness and lack of commitment to marriage) so she turned her son into a tranny to seduce her husband so that he would stop asking her for sex.

reminds me of this
Charlize Theron is probably fucking her adopted shota nigger and is just cross-dressing him to fool people into thinking she doesn't view him as male so they won't imagine she could be fucking him.

everyone in Hollywood has the gay condition

I can't figure out if Lieb is a total cuck for going along with this or if he's a pedophile groomer secretly sodomizing his son.
Probably both

Probably both
Jesus the more I read 4chan threads on this the more evidence I witness it astounds me CPS has not intervene.

1st2nd3rd

Kai was clearly being sexually abused by pedophiles since he was a toddler and the warning signs were being broadcast right in front of the mom and she DGAF

More telling though is the paparazzi filming this don't care, the people buying the tabloids don't care, etc.

Pretty much the entire culture that pays attention to this Hollywood shit are apathetic against the sexual abuse being done against young boys, which is unsurprising since the place is run by Jews.

Rabbinic Judaism centers around Metzitza which is the practice of an adult man putting a newborn boy's penis into his mouth (introduced in about 600 AD when they invented a new "Oral Torah" commanding the practice, pre-Jesus the Hebrews never did tis shit) so it's not a huge leap that jews would also be like Catholic Priests on steroids and be secretly fucking the mouths of young boys too.

At this point it seems to be an 'open secret' though. They're not trying to hide it as much as they used to.

Pretty much the entire culture that pays attention to this Hollywood shit are apathetic against the sexual abuse being done against young boys, which is unsurprising since the place is run by Jews.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Impressive how I would never have known that that is a tranny and not a girl

I'm slowly starting to believe those transvestigation folks. There's now way this isn't just their way of fetishizing their children.

She fucking adopted, why not just select an actual girl from the start holy shit :feelsclown:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back