Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Libs cant mind there bizznezz pt 2

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★★
Libs will always tell right wingers to mind there buissness. Weather stacys being stacys, niggers being niggers, or whatever. But then they intrude into right wingers buissness with either censoring there speeches or bullshit gun controll to intrude on gun owners buissness. This post is kinda a expansion to the original "Libs can mind there bizznezz".

What got me to make this post was well, the faggs. And other types of sodomists. They wanna be left alone and do there bullshit. But recently I heard about the Canadian goverment arresting some christain pastor for preeching against LGBT stuff from the bible and the Canadian goverment is probably a bunch of comunists. Well left wingers in America wants to be left alone for ther sodomy but wont leave Christians alone because there bible is agaisnt LGBT nonsense. Aperently alot of left wingers cant mind there fucking bizznezz. Its not like Christians are commiting terror attacks. All there doing is shit talking LGBT and the nonsense there causing. Case in point. Libs will tell right wingers to mind there buissness. But then when things are around. Libs cant mind there bizznezz.

It's simply the natural evolution of feminism and such acceptance of degeneracy; freedom for all acts that contribute to the gradual deterioration and moral deprivation of society, unless you happen to disagree with them or want to criticize, in any way, the current globohomo-supporting elites that make up the bluepilled hegemony and the various things they enable, such as foid privilege and hypergamy... :society:

Every foid is oppressed, you hateful inkwell! :feelshaha:

Liberties and freedom for everyone, except those that criticize our discriminatory treatment and foid worship enabling the isolation and subjugation of those unlucky enough to be born as sub 5 males! :feelsugh:

Most SJWs/progressives/liberals' moral compass goes like this: my taste > your taste

It's simply that. There's no Aristotelean universal application of principles, logic, consistency, nothing. "What I like is cool and what I don't like should be a crime", and that's it.

Most SJWs/progressives/liberals' moral compass goes like this: my taste > your taste

It's simply that. There's no Aristotelean universal application of principles, logic, consistency, nothing. "What I like is cool and what I don't like should be a crime", and that's it.
tbf that's just most people, even my parents who are right-wing, "I think X should be prohibited" "Oh this person should be in jail". Philosophical consistency is for inkwells

tbf that's just most people, even my parents who are right-wing, "I think X should be prohibited" "Oh this person should be in jail". Philosophical consistency is for inkwells
Tbh, you're right. It's just even more prevalent in liberals.