Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Whos the real bad guy?

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★
If you ever got into the boondocks and its meaning behind the humor. You know the power of tribalism. There isnt as much as one character as theres multiple characters that stuck out to me. Sarah who is the worst stacy ive ever seen in morral, Tom her husband who trys to be a good person, Sturdy harris who protested against jim crow in a prequall epsiode but chose not to be voilent. Stinkmeaner who i think is the funnyest character. But the contraversy is kinda the main art of the boondocks. Race, gender or status isnt a excuse to be doing the wrong thing. Part of it comedy came from roasting certain black people not for there race but for there action. Laterian Milton was an example. He took his grandmas car and started a fuck load of chaos. Then his grandma being well, dumb but tryed her best to parrent Milton (or being to soft on him) is a small example. A bigger one was the boondocks roasting the fuck out of BET (Black Entertainment Television) and depicting it as TV that tryes to rot out the brains of people keeping em dumb. My favorite is when the series depicted celebertys and pop culture as toxic and degrading. But what happend after these episodes were aired or censored was also intersting. Alot of these people who were toxic got fucking pissed in real life. They tryed censoring boondocks, calling it racist despite its creator being black and just getting angry.

So why did i make thos post? Well a couple days ago i made a post about gun controll and my perspective. Alot and by alot i mean 9 or 7 people at the time said it was a black or mexican problem wich is refering to the gang voilence. And even though im pretty against gun controll i kinda saw a pattern. A pattern of tribalism. To blame other people.

So i dont care for rap but i saw a rap band called H09909. Now they made a song called mind yo buissness. Basicly it was a shitty song discriminating against people like us, and probablymentally dissabled. It was the most chad and stacy song out there and i didnt care for it. But then the same fuckers made a song called United States of Horrors. A song that shit on America for its racism. That right there is were i see tribalism. And hypocrisy.

You see it seems like alot of people around us like to talk about how there discriminated against and yet they get discriminatory against other people. Even boondocks mades a episode, 3 of em actually about blacks being homophobic. And its a real thing from the black comunity. Yet they nag about racism and what ever the fuck xenophobe is. My point is. If somone is discriminating against you. Be the better person. Dont go against people for discrimanating against people like us but then judge others for what they cant controll. I dont buy that racism or homophobia is to the scale that the left says it is. But we can be better people then them. Im not saying were less better but the last thing we want to be are hypcrytes. Being LGBT or black or female isnt a excuse to be doing bad things. But if there doing bad things. Lets be better then them. And not like H09909. Because H09909 are fucking hypocrites.

Last edited:
FB0FF5F4 6E28 4FAD 855C E9BA798E5CDB

Killing all of humanity except for the autistic men and their slave woman would be the moral thing to do. Just get rid of them all. Making sure all of 100 percent of humanity outside of inceldia is the fucking answer.

The hypocrisy is soyciety is fucking blood boiling. It's in every corner every aspect . Can't be free of any normie let along fuckin annoying chad and stacys.
Chad and tourist twat stacy pisses me the fuck off on the roadways. If your not from my state and you act like that you deserve some in GTA treatment.

Fuckin Boondocks is the shit homie. I love that show. Exellent points man.
" WHAT DO YOU mEaN theReS N0 cHiCkeN? !! "
However I wanna point out the big hypocrisy issue within Boondocks is is the "nigga moment" it shows what soycietal cucks they all are to each other these fucking tyronnes it's funny but as a white dude I hate nigga moments in real life. Long story short after a nigger attacked me over something he started (typical hypocrite) I figured he must have lived at a nearby apartment community. .. put a big ass rock through his windshield. Revenge is good . Can't let chads and tyronnes slide:feelsree:.

But yeah the nigga moment proves alot, humor aside.

Oh and sadly I do see a Lil hypocrisy on this very site. Like when someone puts effort into a post and someone says " too much reading" well what the fuck are we here for?!?!?! To NOT Educate each other ? . We are supposed to have each other's backs because we're in this boat from loveless lava hell. Someone new and dont know well yet? Warn them, fuck...... It's like the guy from Idiocracy that says " readings for fags" more society hypocrisy.

Niger's fucking around coalition