Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Liberals are worse than commies

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Briefly, in the mainstream politics there is a "left way" system of grading how "free" and "authoriative" it is. And among them, there are two metrics - social and economics.

Now, the people I truly couldn't bear are liberal Biden supporters, think of the chronically online, HOI4-playing who's into military stuff like the users at r/nonCredibleDefense.

Economic left, Social left

At least with commies there is some aspect of 'justice' built into them. The idea that everyone is 'equal' (not true), and therefore, rich exploitative businesses should be roped and resources distributed back onto the working class. That I can get behind, and I actually support this if not for the crazy tranny norms that they support.

Economic right, Social Right

This is the worst group of people. They stand for nothing. Their view does not have a ounce of 'justice' within them. They believe in the neoliberal system; the cultural marxist, woke, stakeholder capitalists (I just repeated the same thing three times). Truly a pathetic bunch. They take the worst from the "right" and the "left", which is, cuckserative libeteriatian policies and cultural marxism.

This group also steal our memes and be "le Biden based"