Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee lgbt hate thread

I don't really hate faggots, they don't insist on me calling them something they are not and gay Chads means that I might have more of a chance with foids. It's just that faggots are a lot more likely to be soy as fuck and that is why in essence I hate them.

Trannies are trying to change the whole world to cater to their delusions and I hate them without exception like I hate all foids.

kiss-girls.gif

vegeta-impatient.gif
:feelsree:

LBTQ or however you spelled, is a cringy community.

Fuck fags and dykes

Dumb thread. It's wasn't lgbts who destroyed my life. It was chads, normies, and straight women.

Imagine a schizophrenic trying to use their illness to seem special and get attentions and kind treatment like a snowflake. Because that’s exactly what fags are doing with their mental illness

Now they admit it in plain site.

and there is this fucking normie saying it is irony, but where the fuck is the irony when they are actually fucking do that with them. the is why foids are getting sluttier and men are getting more cucked by the days

we are fucking letting them do that. we should fucking stop it. another 2015 pulse nightclub massacre, anyone?

they are entitled pigs who want LGBT representation in everything. give them a taste of their own medicine, chastise them for not having enough autistic representation i their movement, lecture them about NTnormativity ect. see how they fucking like it.

they are entitled pigs who want LGBT representation in everything. give them a taste of their own medicine, chastise them for not having enough autistic representation i their movement, lecture them about NTnormativity ect. see how they fucking like it.
they should be banned from everywhere. they don't deserve any fucking rights for being such vile degenerates.

they deserve all fucking hell

Why can’t you walk by it at night in all black ski mask and tear it down (in GTA definitive edition)
It's because of the same reason you have to say "In GTA" for this.

It's because of the same reason you have to say "In GTA" for this.
nigger faggots are fucking wild for them being emotionally unstable in the first place

They are mega based awesome video :feelzez:
male abusers are the real alpha males, they really be not giving a shit of what soyciety says :feelshaha:

and there is this fucking normie saying it is irony, but where the fuck is the irony when they are actually fucking do that with them. the is why foids are getting sluttier and men are getting more cucked by the days
These days most men have turned into limp wristed soyfags who are ok with all kinds of degeneracy, as long as foids and homos approve of it.
we are fucking letting them do that. we should fucking stop it. another 2015 pulse nightclub massacre, anyone?
We can have one soon enough.

These days most men have turned into limp wristed soyfags who are ok with all kinds of degeneracy, as long as foids and homos approve of it.

We can have one soon enough.
yeah, i don't know why is there this obsession to please the minority that are full of fucking degenerates

the standards really dropped to their fucking lowest

i hate them, they are degenerates and when you call them out for their disgraceful acts, you are the one who is in the wrong because you are not "open minded" to see that there are different ways of loving someone. now you get banned if you hate the faggots and trannies, it is fucking bullshit. they want to be involved in everything when they fucking promised to live their degenerate ways to themselves, now they are influencing the kids to be accepting of the lgbt when they have nothing to do with that shit.

fuck them, i hope they all burn eternally in hell with gasoline and satan rapes them all in the ass with his trident.

all i want is hate in here for them
Maybe they want Satan to rape them. I hope he starves them of any sort of sexual torture that's what I call hell:feelskek:

yeah, i don't know why is there this obsession to please the minority that are full of fucking degenerates

the standards really dropped to their fucking lowest
In the past they used to fight wars over 5% tax increases, now they brainwashed and desensitized men with chemicals in the food, water, air, and vaccines to the point to where they demand for higher taxes now.

Maybe they want Satan to rape them. I hope he starves them of any sort of sexual torture that's what I call hell:feelskek:
i hope he impales his trident in their fucking scum cum filled asses :lasereyes:

In the past they used to fight wars over 5% tax increases, now they brainwashed and desensitized men with chemicals in the food, water, air, and vaccines to the point to where they demand for higher taxes now.
i fucking hate were soyciety is heading towards with this new world order bullshit :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

i hope he impales his trident in their fucking scum cum filled asses :lasereyes:
Nah. I want Satan to make them watch saint hamoodis videos instead 24/7 :feelsokman:

Am I the only one who thinks the worst people of the lgbt are lesbians?