Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee lgbt hate thread

lukesxber

lukesxber

i seriously hate my fucking life
★★
i hate them, they are degenerates and when you call them out for their disgraceful acts, you are the one who is in the wrong because you are not "open minded" to see that there are different ways of loving someone. now you get banned if you hate the faggots and trannies, it is fucking bullshit. they want to be involved in everything when they fucking promised to live their degenerate ways to themselves, now they are influencing the kids to be accepting of the lgbt when they have nothing to do with that shit.

fuck them, i hope they all burn eternally in hell with gasoline and satan rapes them all in the ass with his trident.

all i want is hate in here for them

Based. Fuck faggots and fuck the retarded scum that try to normalize this degenerate mental illness.

Why is this in the sewers :feelswhere:

Foids, especially Pean holes, are filthy and intellectually-devoid, anyway.

because it is suppose to be a spam, hatred for the sewers :feelsLightsaber:
It's too good for that :feelswhat:

Im going to move it to lounge so lurking faggots can seethe over it :feelshehe:

There's a house in my town that displays both the gay flag and a flag for Black Lives Matter. Whenever I walk by it, I will typically pretend my walking stick or my hand is a gun and do a shooting motion while going "Pew!".:feelshaha::feelshmm:

There's a house in my town that displays both the gay flag and a flag for Black Lives Matter. Whenever I walk by it, I will typically pretend my walking stick or my hand is a gun and do a shooting motion while going "Pew!".:feelshaha::feelshmm:
you fucking mad man :lul::lul::lul:

you are a fucking chad-cel for that alone :chad::chad::chad:

love the content, makes me so fucking happy that there are still people who hate their degeneracy like us. fuck the faggots
What we see today, is exactly why faggots and other degenerates were stoned and burned in past.

Not hating fags is a cuck trait
yes, yes it fucking is. and defending fags makes that cuck a fucking faggot too

What we see today, is exactly why faggots and other degenerates were stoned and burned in past.
it should be fucking law by now. send them to allahu akbar countries so they can perish

Fire to faggots, furries, and fairies

I guess pedophiles are apart of the lgbtq so here U go

it should be fucking law by now. send them to allahu akbar countries so they can perish
It should be norm everywhere, not just middle east.

It should be norm everywhere, not just middle east.
exactly, i really believe the world could be a better fucking place if they didn't exist. they are fucking ruining everything with their disgusting acts

fags are trash :feelsLightsaber:

kiss-girls.gif

vegeta-impatient.gif

you fucking mad man :lul::lul::lul:

you are a fucking chad-cel for that alone :chad::chad::chad:
When I wanna be silly, I like to point my stick in the air as I pass by another person and say "Beeg Steeck!". This gets some giggles.

Why can’t you walk by it at night in all black ski mask and tear it down (in GTA definitive edition)

When I wanna be silly, I like to point my stick in the air as I pass by another person and say "Beeg Steeck!". This gets some giggles.
it got giggles out of me, not going to lie

I hate this LGBT shit and it just sucks how they try to force everyone to accept it or the constant attention seeking. Everytime I see those rainbow trash flags I get ragefull. I hate those people so much. Hope these fags burn in hell.

I hate this LGBT shit and it just sucks how they try to force everyone to accept it or the constant attention seeking. Everytime I see those rainbow trash flags I get ragefull. I hate those people so much. Hope these fags burn in hell.
same bro. they don't deserve the right to live. they are just a fucking disgrace

now they are influencing the kids to be accepting of the lgbt when they have nothing to do with that shit.
Now they admit it in plain site.