Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Letting women think independently was a mistake.

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★

What a dumb whore. Oh surprise surprise my body is telling me to get pregnant nd I wonder why:foidSoy::foidSoy: It's not as if that my my only inherent biological purpose and my body is panicking cuz it knows that there r not many years left by to fulfill it

I like how libcucks all over the world refuse to acknowledge that the birth rates are falling in all developed countries and South Koreans will be extinct in 300 years all because foids r refusing to have kids . What a cluster fuck

It's not as if that my my only inherent biological purpose and my body is panicking cuz it knows that there r not many years left by to fulfill it
Sexually liberated matriarchal feminist whore will suppress their biological needs if it means they get to enjoy a vacuous carefree life of hedonism and mindless glamorous consumerism without any meaningful responsibilities. Basically they don't want to put any effort into life. They just want to have fun, and that's it. They are stunted adolescents.

What a dumb whore. Oh surprise surprise my body is telling me to get pregnant nd I wonder why:foidSoy::foidSoy: It's not as if that my my only inherent biological purpose and my body is panicking cuz it knows that there r not many years left by to fulfill it

I like how libcucks all over the world refuse to acknowledge that the birth rates are falling in all developed countries and South Koreans will be extinct in 300 years all because foids r refusing to have kids . What a cluster fuck
south korea has terrible birth rates because of their super long work hours. not because its a developed country. i am in a developed country yet most women here still have 3-4 kids

south korea has terrible birth rates because of their super long work hours. not because its a developed country. i am in a developed country yet most women here still have 3-4 kids
take ur fucking meds

My body is telling me to grope females and force them to have sex with me ( in video game ).

What country?

stop bullshiting - All Scandinavian countries have some of the best working hours on the planet -- great social nets /social welfare And guess what happens foid defender? Their fertility rates r below replacement :feelsUgh:

Educating women is the same thing as sabotaging your future partner.
All you need from them is their nurturing ability, and a mind not corrupted by Jewish panhandlers or Ego --one and the same.
~That´s a wife.

Last edited:
My body is telling me to imprgnate wh0res like her.

OP is right, giving w0men rights was a big mistake.

stop bullshiting - All Scandinavian countries have some of the best working hours on the planet -- great social nets /social welfare And guess what happens foid defender? Their fertility rates r below replacement :feelsUgh:
im not a foid defender im just saying low birth rates are usually caused by very long work hours

Women rights was the biggest cuckery ever.

She's probably going to get 7 months pregnant then kill the baby
She would rather turn that baby into troon and then rape that kid further by her joose side dicks
6f1e7a173b0458f60cb21aa5881bea53da70ff25bed9e8d8074c2643debd82e6

- I don't want to reproduce, but holy fuck do I want to be pregnant. I want to feel that life inside me. That purpose.

Do these whores hear themselves when they speak? Women never know what the fuck they want, period. Yes whore imagine that: your sole purpose on this planet was to bring life into the world. Nothing else. You're quite literally, just a meat hole to be fucked. And like mentioned above odds are she will change her vile mind halfway through the pregnancy and headshot the fetus into oblivion, watch.

im not a foid defender im just saying low birth rates are usually caused by very long work hours
no, it's not.

it's caused by treating foids as if those things were people.

no, it's not.

it's caused by treating foids as if those things were people.
either you are a troll or just a plain retard. foids want kids more than men want kids so how is treating them like people gonna lower the birth rates of a country?

either you are a troll or just a plain retard. foids want kids more than men want kids so how is treating them like people gonna lower the birth rates of a country?
Foids kill over 70 million babies every year.

But only in societies that let them.

ok so you are a redditor who says the "abortion is murder" soy shit
And you're the territory who defends foids' "muh body muh choice". JFL at defending baby killing foids in an incel forum.

Why do you even have an account here?

And you're the territory who defends foids' "muh body muh choice". JFL at defending baby killing foids in an incel forum.

Why do you even have an account here?
i should be the one asking why do you have an account you old bald reddit fuck

Her future autistic son will be posting on here

Chads pushed feminism because it actually benefits them. They get more pussy because the ones who would have been loyal to us end up with them.