Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let's talk about future

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Have you heard of "Kardashev scale"? Ded srs check it out tbh and let me know what you think https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale Also post your thoughts on the future. How long would it take for us to make Mars like a bus station? You sit in a spaceship and pilot gets you on Mars in 1 hour. Fuck sometimes I wish I could see more of what technological evolution will achieve but we won't live for that long sadly :c ybhngl ded srs fuark

Yes. They talk about it a lot on Art Bell / Coast to Coast.
Prof Michu Kaku talks about it all the time on that show.

in the future = ill be dead

good

I dont know if future is bright.

Have you heard of "Kardashev scale"? Ded srs check it out tbh and let me know what you think https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale Also post your thoughts on the future. How long would it take for us to make Mars like a bus station? You sit in a spaceship and pilot gets you on Mars in 1 hour. Fuck sometimes I wish I could see more of what technological evolution will achieve but we won't live for that long sadly :c ybhngl ded srs fuark
I dont give a flying fuck about future.

Humans don't seem to be selecting for high IQ anymore so technology will reach a peak until no one is able to understand what was done before and then destroy everything because that's what dumb people do. If we haven't invented super AI dextrous, self replicating robots by then it'll be over for technology.

Humans don't seem to be selecting for high IQ anymore so technology will reach a peak until no one is able to understand what was done before and then destroy everything because that's what dumb people do. If we haven't invented super AI dextrous, self replicating robots by then it'll be over for technology.
from what i see robotic technology is developed yeah but it is not as nearly as imagined.

I mean for the future we can only look forward to robotic developments.

we won't be achieving our futuristic goals and ideas in our lifetime unfortunately.