Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Let's share/compare childhood stories

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-
My brother and me wanted to throw piss at someone.

So we pissed in a big bottle and hid it.

My Little sister was really Young at the time, kindergarden age.

Little bitch followed us, found the bottle, squeezed it and blew piss all over her Hands.

"why is it Burning aaaa aaaaaa AAAA"

no shit, we made sure not to drink water, high concentration, that shit was Napalm.

Cunt snitched on us.
Nothing happend though, my dad was cool. Used to do similar shit as a child.

Anyone else got stories?

I fear someone could track me down tbh.

I used to make mini 3d maneuver gear for my plushies out of cardboard and pretend that they were flying around with them while blasting the AOT opening on my shitty 3DS which was my only electronic device

Last edited:
i hated my teacher who bullied me in the 1st grade (she was a mean bitch to all the kids) and i wrote in a school assignment that i wanted to kill her and i got in trouble

I used to make mini 3d maneuver gear for my plushies out of cardboard and pretend that they were flying around with them while blasting the AOT opening on my shitty 3DS as it was my only electronic device

At first I was like "wait aot isnt that old" but then I remembered you're 16 lol.

That's awesome though. I used to build Things too.
I would build planes out of lego, like a B-52 (not a set, just from regular lego) or paper planes and attack helicopters.

I would also make drawings for machines or planes and different rocket engines.

I never had consoles or anything, I just had an mp3 Player and would imagine traveling the universe while listening to Joe Cocker (I didnt know any Music so my dad just loaded the Thing with his Collection jfl).
i hated my teacher who bullied me in the 1st grade (she was a mean bitch to all the kids) and i wrote in a school assignment that i wanted to kill her and i got in trouble

What happend?
Explain what happend, I am curious.

I also got into trouble on the last day of 3rd grade.
My dad was cleaning up my grandmas house and he threw a wardrobe at a mouse that tried to Escape.
He gave me the mouse and put it in a Little box.

Next day I brought the dead mouse to School.
Remember I was already an outsider so this backfired fucking brutally.

Step by step:

Teacher leaves room to talk with a parent.
Class is left without supervision.
I pull out dead mouse.
Panic ensues.
One adhd kid goes ballistic and Dropkicks a cactus from a windowboard on the Ground and destroys it.

Total chimp out.

Teacher Comes back in to check the Situation.

Foids IMMEDIATELY start lying to justify their overreaction
"he took the mouse by the tail and spun it around and said he would throw it at us"

horseshit. I never touched the Thing, I just showed it around in the box.

The teacher was a leftist green movement Woman.
"I am so disapointed I did not expect this from you yada yada"

shet up and make a pie Broad. yuck.

I had to provide the earth and the adhd kid had to buy a new cactus.
And I had to write an apology Essay.

Last edited:
i did almost the same thing kek.I wrote that she was a horrible person and think i even called her a bitch.she called my parents and everything.Pretty sure she was the one who sent a psychologist to check me and this other kid.she probably still hates me kek.

My brother and me wanted to throw piss at someone.

So we pissed in a big bottle and hid it.

My Little sister was really Young at the time, kindergarden age.

Little bitch followed us, found the bottle, squeezed it and blew piss all over her Hands.

"why is it Burning aaaa aaaaaa AAAA"

no shit, we made sure not to drink water, high concentration, that shit was Napalm.

Cunt snitched on us.
Nothing happend though, my dad was cool. Used to do similar shit as a child.

Anyone else got stories?
I once built this wooden 'shack' when i was about 9 at the back of the school.The back of the school had this green area so me and a few friends built this cute place back there.The next day it was gone.this faggot kid said he could do better and was going to do better.still waiting for that better improved shack kek.

At first I was like "wait aot isnt that old" but then I remembered you're 16 lol.

That's awesome though. I used to build Things too.
I would build planes out of lego, like a B-52 (not a set, just from regular lego) or paper planes and attack helicopters.

I would also make drawings for machines or planes and different rocket engines.

I never had consoles or anything, I just had an mp3 Player and would imagine traveling the universe while listening to Joe Cocker (I didnt know any Music so my dad just loaded the Thing with his Collection jfl).

What happend?
I got into trouble on the last day of 3rd grade.
My dad was cleaning up my grandmas house and he threw a wardrobe at a mouse that tried to Escape.
He gave me the mouse and put it in a Little box.

Next day I brought the dead mouse to School.
Remember I was already an outsider so this backfired fucking brutally.

Step by step:

Teacher leaves room to talk with a parent.
Class is left without supervision.
I pull out dead mouse.
Panic ensues.
One adhd kid goes ballistic and Dropkicks a cactus from a windowboard on the Ground and destroys.

Total chimp out.

Teacher Comes back in to check the Situation.

Foids IMMEDIATELY start lying to justify their overreaction
"he took the mouse by the tail and spun it around and said he would throw it at us"

horseshit. I never touched the Thing, I just showed it around in the box.

The teacher was a leftist green movement Woman.
"I am so disapointed I did not expect this from you yada yada"

shet up and make a pie Broad. yuck.

I had to provide the earth and the adhd kid had to buy a new cactus.
And I had to write an apology Essay.
I was coping so hard back then I didn't even realize it lol. I used to draw a lot but not anymore

i did almost the same thing kek.I wrote that she was a horrible person and think i even called her a bitch.she called my parents and everything.Pretty sure she was the one who sent a psychologist to check me and this other kid.she probably still hates me kek.

I once built this wooden 'shack' when i was about 9 at the back of the school.The back of the school had this green area so me and a few friends built this cute place back there.The next day it was gone.this faggot kid said he could do better and was going to do better.still waiting for that better improved shack kek.

Nice, sounds cool.
Similar shit at my School.
There is this green patch around the School and Kids would hide there and built forts.
I remember one time this tall kid just started shitting.
Kind of akward.

He is just sitting there shitting and we watch him.

He wiped his ass with some leaves tho.

Bullying and getting beaten up at school on a regular basis.

I was coping so hard back then I didn't even realize it lol. I used to draw a lot but not anymore

I coped by reading a lot and being autistic About my interests.
I was trying to space out most of the day.
It got worse as I got older.

Not trying to make you miserable or something but the last years of School were some of the worst of my life.
I just wanted to die every single second.

Every ounce of free time was spent on vidya Coping, most of the time till late at night.
Sleep deprivation will break you. I collapsed on my desk at School two times but nobody gave a fuck.

When I was in kindergarden they would put all of us ( boys and girls) to take a shit/piss at the same time in the same room. One boy after he took his shit decided to touch it and lick a very small piece of it

Bullying and getting beaten up at school on a regular basis.

When I see These bullying Videos now, I want to be there. I want to go apeshit and break some bones.
I just wish I knew back in the day.
When I was in kindergarden they would put all of us ( boys and girls) to take a shit/piss at the same time in the same room. One boy after he took his shit decided to touch it and lick a very small piece of it
:giga:
fucking amazing

first day of kindergarden: Foid makes us get in a circle. I instantely cough and a huge green mucus slime ball leaves my mouth and lands DEAD CENTER in the circle between us.
My life was over.

When I see These bullying Videos now, I want to be there. I want to go apeshit and break some bones.
I just wish I knew back in the day.

:giga:
fucking amazing

first day of kindergarden: Foid makes us get in a circle. I instantely cough and a huge green mucus slime ball leaves my mouth and lands DEAD CENTER in the circle between us.
My life was over.
I remember that he told that it doesn't have a taste

based. i hate mean teachers, especially when they are mean to little kids. my parents didnt get mad at me thankfuy since they knew she was a bitter old cunt. I hope she has cancer, and knowing how much she overtanned its possible she has it now lol.

Around the age of 4 and 5, i used to watch certain movies which had women in bikinis in them. It was on VHS, and on an old CRT television. I would pause the scene when it was at a close up of a woman, and i would kiss and lick the screen, on her breasts (i was too young to find ass attractive). I also started masturbating around age 4. I'm not even that old lol, don't let the use of VHS and CRTs fool you. I was born in 2,000.

Around the age of 4 and 5, i used to watch certain movies which had women in bikinis in them. It was on VHS, and on an old CRT television. I would pause the scene when it was at a close up of a woman, and i g kiss and lick the screen, on her breasts (i was too young to find ass attractive). I also started masturbating around age 4. I'm not even that old lol, don't let the use of VHS and CRTs fool you. I was born in 2,000.
:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://voca.ro/3oM1ddhzc7H

Around the age of 4 and 5, i used to watch certain movies which had women in bikinis in them. It was on VHS, and on an old CRT television. I would pause the scene when it was at a close up of a woman, and i would kiss and lick the screen, on her breasts (i was too young to find ass attractive). I also started masturbating around age 4. I'm not even that old lol, don't let the use of VHS and CRTs fool you. I was born in 2,000.

View: https://voca.ro/eAn0YJR1oqD

I'd rather my own shit than someone else's tbh.
And if I somehow where able to ascend I'd never eat my girlfriend's ass for the reasons you stated. I'd be grossed out ngl

View: https://voca.ro/eAn0YJR1oqD

View: https://voca.ro/gYtkfWcLQOa

Last edited:
I used to hang-out with a certain kid every-time I went to my grandparents at age 7-8 or so (he lives near them)
and we were 4 kids in total (3 boys 1 girl), it was usually only me and him, and we bullied the girl :lul:
We would call her names or ignore her but sometimes hang-out with her, and the 3rd kid was basically me now, staying home all day and playing video games
I am really proud of myself, since it was the only time I acted like a chad in my life, after age 10 when I got giga-obese I basically lost all of my social life (which was small anyways)
and got rejected even after losing weight

Last edited:
I used to hang-out with a certain kid every-time I went to my grandparents at age 7-8 or so (he lives near them)
and we were 4 kids in total (3 boys 1 girl), it was usually only me and him, and we bullied the girl :lul:
We would call her names or ignore her but sometimes hang-out with her, and the 3rd kid was basically me now, staying home all day and playing video games
I am really proud of myself, since it was the only time I acted like a chad in my life, after age 10 when I got giga-obese I basically lost all of my social life (which was small anyways)
and got rejected even after losing weight

View: https://voca.ro/ZTbYSwX36Ci