Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Let's say you magically became a 5/10 truenormie...

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel (he/him)
★★★
And now everyone treats you differently. You can """ascend""" by betabuxxing because now foids can at least tolerate you enough to pretend they love you until the moment they put the ring on. You don't receive looks of disgust wherever you go. You may strike up a relationship with a lot of luck if you gymmax and don't take a shower once per year. Your acquaintances don't make fun of you anymore. You aren't treated too awfully at work and university and you're being paid a little more than you used to be.

What are you going to do?

Personally I'd have more fun with my friends since I wouldn't feel like a disgrace of nature every time I go outside. I would also be a lot more motivated to work towards my little copes and goals. I still wouldn't deal with relationships because dating for everyone other than Chad is a cucked thing to do and the concept of intimacy is too alien to me now. And betabuxxing and having kids would still be absolutely out of the question.

This topic sounds like something for which there should already be at least one thread but I don't see anything in "Is this already being discussed?"...

I'm a Normie, (Not socially) and I haven't gotten shit. My presence is invisible to most people.

Stupid thread. You realise most incels are 5/10?

Stupid thread. You realise most incels are 5/10?
I was thinking of bumping it up to 7/10 or something because of that but then I changed my mind. The incels who are above average can just ignore this thread I guess. Half of all men are below average and more than half of all incels are below average, which is good enough for me. :feelsjuice:

I’m held back by being non NT and short hard
Like sure my face isn’t perfect but the other 2 are bigger problems
The 5/10 was about the height too. I suppose being NT as well - a 5/10 brain.

I'm a Normie, (Not socially) and I haven't gotten shit. My presence is invisible to most people.

This, I would say life is horrible for sub 7s no matter what you do :fuk:

If I was a normie (in height and nt) I would be slaying girls left and right

If I was a normie (in height and nt) I would be slaying girls left and right
Nah, I have both and most girls only go for extroverted good looking guys.

Nah, I have both and most girls only go for extroverted good looking guys.
Extroverted means nt bro. If you were nt you wouldnt be incel. Nt pill is brutal

Check if i have any potential with surgeries or just keep rotting

Extroverted means nt bro. If you were nt you wouldnt be incel. Nt pill is brutal
I thought Non-Nt only meant Autism, Schizophrenia, and ADHD? Aren't Nt people both Introverted and Extroverted?