Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Lets pray for the next generation

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
When I was 6, I was worried about beating Red in Pokemon Gold.

This girl will grow up having hypergamy levels 100x worse than current FHOs

Wtf is this bitch talking about, how did she get that money?
I've never hear of her before, did she get internet famous.

She got 775K followers on insta
Damn it this is a giga Stacy in the making, if she hasn't already had sex (which she probably has).
She will be a rich blonde Stacy that thinks she's better than everyone else even though she didn't earn her money.

Damn it this is a giga Stacy in the making, if she hasn't already had sex (which she probably has).
She will be a rich blonde Stacy that thinks she's better than everyone else even though she didn't earn her money.
JFL if you don't use your kids to make money

Praying won't help these children from becoming giga sluts. This society is over for ugly males.

I don't know when did social fucked up media generation start we 20cels are most probably part of it or even 30cels too but let's take a moment of silence for next generation incels, it's over

So thats what upper middle class people do?
i would like to see these people get beaten up by the police just for a change to be fair

borderline loli material

28753641 819884511544867 2812773407840534528 n

PRAYING DOESNT HELP YOU HAVE TO KILL THEM THEY ARE TOO FAR GONE!

I don't know whether i should slap her or make her my bitch. WHY NOT BOTH?

This world is beyond saving, the only solution is to destroy it.

what the fuck man, this is getting scary

She is a chink btw, also I think the whole thing is probably an act. Her and this other girl named woah Vicky have all been riding Danielle Bregoli's wave of acting black to get famous.

She is a chink btw, also I think the whole thing is probably an act. Her and this other girl named woah Vicky have all been riding Danielle Bregoli's wave of acting black to get famous.
would smash woah Vicky tbh

It's almost like it gets worse as time goes on. If only there was some kind of word to describe activities that cause society to worsen.

Last edited:
I want to choke her with my own hands.

PS

Notice how her hair is dyed with that ombre bs? Who the fuck dyes their 6-9 yo daughters hair????!!!?

I hope the earth explodes soon