Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lets play find the most autistic user!

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
@MENSA_IQcel

found him!

I have a gut feeling he is a narcy ngl

Lmfao low inhibs me
Inb4 mountain of text tbh

@MENSA_IQcel

found him!

Wait do I actually seem autistic? And not just "HAHAHAHA he has autism" type autism I mean like actual autism. Because I am pretty sure I act quite normal and if it weren't for my deformity I'd do fine i nlife.

Wait do I actually seem autistic? And not just "HAHAHAHA he has autism" type autism I mean like actual autism. Because I am pretty sure I act quite normal and if it weren't for my deformity I'd do fine i nlife.
shut up

More like most high IQ user here.
If you were high iq you would have responded to this thread by replying " rent free " then disappearing.

Not an argument
Exactly this thread is a troll not an argument lol

You call yourself high iq but couldn't figure out a troll. That's an autistic trait tho, autists have trouble getting social cues.

Not an argument
Keep bragging dude keep bragging
If you knew better you wouldn't have made a bait thread about fags in a forum that clearly detests them just to try to seem ground breaking innovative and shit

He is pretty knowledgeable when it comes to history and philosophy, but he thinks that knowing about these makes him superior to everyone in intelligence, which it doesn't.

He is pretty knowledgeable when it comes to history and philosophy, but he thinks that knowing about these makes him superior to everyone in intelligence, which it doesn't.
tbh

You call yourself high iq but couldn't figure out a troll. That's an autistic trait tho, autists have trouble getting social cues.
They also tend to take shit too seriously and sperg out lol
That's why ppl here mock colvin (although I do not encourage it at all)
There is a difference between knowledge and wisdom, and this nigger clearly lacks the latter

My autism is insurmountable. It even defeated the heightpill

holy fak, brutal

Lifefuel that I wasnt tagged

@universallyabhorred over for low IQcels

holy he's already unbanned

haram!!! *arabic script*