Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let's pay our respect to the now fallen, biggest incel subreddit ever.

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
Even tho they hated us, at the end of the day they were our brethren albeit lost and miss guided because of the lies fed to them. They at the end of the day were just like us, our miss guided brothers.

Just as the same way a honourable army pays respect to it's enemies dead soldiers, let us too pay respect to our lost brothers fallen home.

:f:

May they take the blackpill, for it's the truth that sets us free, not lies.

Yeah but they are cucks. S

They should've had better personalities

This war is not over

This war is not over
It never will be. The world is cruel and man needs something to feel superior. He also needs hope, that there is a way out of misery. The bluepill will exist and so will soyboys who screenshot us, because they want to feel superior and make themselves belive that they aren't the lowest of the low.

They don't deserve my respect, their personalities are simply too toxic for my liking.

Their deep hatred for incels is ridiculous to the point where I can't respect them. Curious as to why the sub shut though.

Those cucks and trannies don't deserve our respect

It never will be. The world is cruel and man needs something to feel superior. He also needs hope, that there is a way out of misery. The bluepill will exist and so will soyboys who screenshot us, because they want to feel superior and make themselves belive that they aren't the lowest of the low.
I actually changed my mind. IT might be dead for good because they will NEVER recover from this.

I actually changed my mind. IT might be dead for good because they will NEVER recover from this.
Brazilian sigma is probably having a breakdown right now.

But I feel he has an alt on Reddit using which he is posting on the new inceltears

Brazilian sigma is probably having a breakdown right now.

But I feel he has an alt on Reddit using which he is posting on the new inceltears
BrazilianSmemga is crying

Rest in piss.

:f: to pay respects.

Incel tears - RIP forever.

pee on their grave tbh

The only one to pay his respect was an veteran incel forum poster.

Interesting

You know mate, i was fighting these insufferable cucks as far back as 2016 from what i can remember. The more time that went on the more i felt sorry for them. But now they are gone i almost miss them, not only were they endless lolcows. They were worthy adversaries, even though i think we BTFO'd them on numerous occasions.

You know mate, i was fighting these insufferable cucks as far back as 2016 from what i can remember. The more time that went on the more i felt sorry for them. But now they are gone i almost miss them, not only were they endless lolcows. They were worthy adversaries, even though i think we BTFO'd them on numerous occasions.
They unironically helped promote the blackpill. If this forum goes down one day and such forums start to disappear from clearnet and if we move to dark web, the blackpill will be never spread as it would be confined to dark web only. If IT and sigma were still around, they would have traced us back to dark web and posted us on Reddit, giving us publicity.

Just my thoughts tho, who knows what will happen in future.

They unironically helped promote the blackpill. If this forum goes down one day and such forums start to disappear from clearnet and if we move to dark web, the blackpill will be never spread as it would be confined to dark web only. If IT and sigma were still around, they would have traced us back to dark web and posted us on Reddit, giving us publicity.

Just my thoughts tho, who knows what will happen in future.

I mean while its good that cucktears is finally getting a taste of their own medicine after r/incels was banned it was only a few months and r/braincels was just as big as r/incels ever was. My guess is these morons will be back and more active than ever enraged by getting BTFO'd so badly.

The one value reddit does have is it is a venue for blackpilling people and recruiting them. I haven't been properly active on reddit for some time but when i was i was on the look out for confused and frustrated young guys and feeding them the odd blackpill. Helping them to better understand the world and not wander around the wilderness like i was for nearly a decade.