Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Let's mock toilets back by calling the flat ones "Booblets"

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Sometime ago while researching the heightpill I found a discussion where toilets were mockingly saying "Imagine being a teenage boy and then stopping to grow at a child's height while all the other boys keep growing" and essentially calling us manlets "genetic trash" mocking our "feminine heights". This is terrible anxiety that many boys go through and only 1% ever make it to 6'6 and taller so 99% of men will suffer horrendously being relegated to the realms of being mockingly called "a manlet" by toilets. With dick sizes the same applies, our short shlonged kings are called "dicklets" and many toilets mockingly laugh at them. :feelsree: While I'm blessed with a White father and White size, I feel for dicklets and their unjust struggle in society. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Why not not mock toilets back? Let's call the flat-chested ones "Booblets" and "Breastlets".

Imagine being a teenage girl and seeing all the other girls around you grow breasts, but you stay at an A cup or an AA cup. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I've seen toilets in series cry :feelscry: because they never developed any.

If they get to mock us for attributes we can't change we should mock them back. If we short men are "effeminate" for having a height that's shorter than 190 cm :feelswhat: then toilets are "masculine" for having as much chest as the average man. :feelskek:

Its over bro booblets still have men who will fuck them or has a fetish for them.No foid wants to fuck manlets or has a fetish for them

If a foid is short and has no titties that’s essentially a child, meaning you are basically a pedophile if you are attracted to her:feelsjuice:

cope, an ironing board still gets access to a loving partner and relationship, their looksmatch gets access to rope and a chair

Sometime ago while researching the heightpill I found a discussion where toilets were mockingly saying "Imagine being a teenage boy and then stopping to grow at a child's height while all the other boys keep growing" and essentially calling us manlets "genetic trash" mocking our "feminine heights". This is terrible anxiety that many boys go through and only 1% ever make it to 6'6 and taller so 99% of men will suffer horrendously being relegated to the realms of being mockingly called "a manlet" by toilets. With dick sizes the same applies, our short shlonged kings are called "dicklets" and many toilets mockingly laugh at them. :feelsree: While I'm blessed with a White father and White size, I feel for dicklets and their unjust struggle in society. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Why not not mock toilets back? Let's call the flat-chested ones "Booblets" and "Breastlets".

Imagine being a teenage girl and seeing all the other girls around you grow breasts, but you stay at an A cup or an AA cup. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I've seen toilets in series cry :feelscry: because they never developed any.

If they get to mock us for attributes we can't change we should mock them back. If we short men are "effeminate" for having a height that's shorter than 190 cm :feelswhat: then toilets are "masculine" for having as much chest as the average man. :feelskek:

Mocking foids weight is far more effective. Some foids who are on the borderline of chubby will have an existential crisis if you call them fatties. :feelshaha::feelsokman:

Its over bro booblets still have men who will fuck them or has a fetish for them.
Exactly, it won't stick. It's like trying to punch up by calling White people "cracker". Who cares?

Small bb energy

What's fair is fair. If they can dish it out, they should be able to take it in return. :feelsjuice:

Surfboards was always a classic.

Large clit energy :feelskek:

In all seriousness though, it would be futile since even planks get simped on now :dafuckfeels:

I feel like tit-lets has a better ring to it, something about the alliteration maybe…

Casually overestimating their age is also sufficient.

? I'm barely aware of what species I am when in public, and you have time to think about ethnicity?

If a foid is short and has no titties that’s essentially a child, meaning you are basically a pedophile if you are attracted to her:feelsjuice:
I'd fuck Ariana grande and she fits that description.

Based. Fuck booblets, why does soyciety give them so much value? I wouldn’t even fuck one if I could, I just like big boobs.

I actually made a thread about this before
Based

Mocking them is futile because they have thousands of simps to boost their ego.

Its over bro booblets still have men who will fuck them or has a fetish for them.No foid wants to fuck manlets or has a fetish for them

cope, an ironing board still gets access to a loving partner and relationship, their looksmatch gets access to rope and a chair

Women can have sex no matter how fat and ugly they are:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Men who are attracted to women with undeveloped dimorphic characteristics are basically pedos in denial.:feelsUgh:

sounds like onsen episode of an anime

Good idea,but i don't see foids openly mocking men like that in public spaces etc.They know that they would be destroyed if they openly mock like that.

Booblets still have more SMV than Chad though

Seriously. Men don't care about looks. Jaw, chin, eyes, eyebrows, height, frame etc. Don't matter to men. Just be a Woman and exist. :blackpill:

Seriously. Men don't care about looks. Jaw, chin, eyes, eyebrows, height, frame etc. Don't matter to men. Just be a Woman and exist. :blackpill:
criteria to be my girlfriend
female
alive
virgin:lul::lul::lul:

This. Booblets can still ger men's lust especially if she has a pretty face. Many men even prefer them because they look more neotonous.

All pussy is pussy at the end of the day. :feelsjuice: