Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based we should tit shame more women

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
foids are allowed to have incredibly high standards. they can discriminate against your dick size, your height, your weight, etc. but if you say one thing critical about a foids appearance, you will be assaulted by an army of simps and permanantly ruin your reputation. it is an unforgivable offense.

as a titsexual, mediocre flat chests disgust me. also fake tits are pukefuel. but i am never allowed to say this since its not socially acceptable. i think that we should be more critical of foids appearance instead of ignoring the flaws of average and unnatractive foids just because they have incredibly high SMV. we should apply the same critical standards that they apply to us right back at them.

I love tits. Foids can change their tits. Unlike men who can't change their height.

I don't mind small perky tits

itty bitty woman tic tac titties are why women act the way they do. iits their version of the napoleon complex

As if trying to "shame" them more will make even a miniscule difference!
:feelshaha: haha @ being a titcel either, do you think skinny facially attractive foids with no tits don't have millions of simps? Being really short and tiny tits/pussy is actually a plus if you're a breeding age female.

Check reddit r/xsmallgirls and real life also for that matter you standardcel joker!

I actually agree though OP in the message as a whole, it's frustrating but we're rejected anyway, so rejecting them is futile.

Last edited:
Men don't care about tits or ass as much as women care about height so it's pointless