Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Let's mock this fat landwhale from Cucktears

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-

4wb0x7u1fx731.jpg

Looks obese even from the extreme top-down Myspace angle on her profile pic

She says she's "bi", pretty sure it's cope for being too ugly for Chad.

Also posts on r/neckbeards and r/niceguys like most coping subhumans

God she is so ugly

That's a man, baby.

More proof that there is no normal people on IT

2/10. Props on very little fakeup, ngl.

Why nevermind typical normie foid bully attention seeking who cares >_< will be placed on IT and they will worship her she may comment and get upvotes don’t give them attention 8=====o: Nevermind I will go against my own rules but people on IT use Microsoft Excel you can get one with an Office 365 subscription

Why nevermind typical normie foid bully attention seeking who cares >_< will be placed on IT and they will worship her she may comment and get upvotes don’t give them attention 8=====o: Nevermind I will go against my own rules but people on IT use Microsoft Excel you can get one with an Office 365 subscription
It's fake internet points, who cares? They're all she'll ever have. She will never have Chad.

The hypocrisy. "Lemme make fun of these men I don't like. Oh, but I feel sad about myself. Someone toast me so I feel better." Fuck her. I mean, not with my dick, but with something.

Her advice to incels to attract women:

“Just be nice to people but also take care of yourself a bit”

Imagine believing this.

The hypocrisy. "Lemme make fun of these men I don't like. Oh, but I feel sad about myself. Someone toast me so I feel better." Fuck her. I mean, not with my dick, but with something.
With a
  • Cattle prod
  • Barbed knife
  • Red-hot metal rod
  • Cactus
  • Loaded shotgun

Daily reminder that these are the people you're trying to debate with.
Just don't bother, there's not point.

Imagine believing this.
Coming from someone who clearly does not take care of herself

"Self-improvement for thee but not for me."

It's fake internet points, who cares? They're all she'll ever have. She will never have Chad.
It is another way to feed the ego but yes it’s meaningless same can be said for us to an extent no offense to postmaxers (Reddit’s system promotes only the popular cucked opinion and attention whoring for dishonest and lower quality but our colours and ranks will ultimately not lead us anywhere) But attention whores/foids like this want any attention even negative
facially being 6/10 i mog her so hard
You e volved :] —|—< :incel::feelsgah::bluepill:->:chad:

The kind of girl cucks claim we never go for.

Imagine believing this.
always people in the worst shape telling us how we should take care of ourselves.

looks like a dude with long hair tbh

Weren't one of the mods or regular there a confirmed pedo?

JFL I thought this was a fat dude with long hair

could be @NEETAndTidy 's girlfriend:feelskek:(assuming he becomes straight)

jfl, fucking those creatures is worse than being incel

SIGN SAYS ROASTY?
oh...
Toast me?
Like in a toaster?
Ok.

ugliest truecel on this forum mogs her into oblivion. stop stuffing your face fatass.

Lmfao at that disgusting lard.

Putting face aside I mog the absolute hell out of that whale (body), yet that thing still has more SMV than this entire forum.
ugliest truecel on this forum mogs her into oblivion. stop stuffing your face fatass.

Why is it so fucking hard for women not to eat too much?

Daily reminder that these are the people you're trying to debate with.
Just don't bother, there's not point.
Yes. Looking at them you realize that all of the bluepilled stuff they say is not for us, it's to help themselves cope.

Her looksmatch isn't even on this forum. He already roped.
Lmfao at that disgusting lard.

Putting face aside I mog the absolute hell out of that whale (body), yet that thing still has more SMV than this entire forum.

typical burgerland lardbeast, nothing new here

She's 24 god damn she must have spent the last 5 years of her life in a chamber of UV light and cigarette smoke.
63b4badac3843607c6c192ede673f8d3.png

Why is it so fucking hard for women not to eat too much?

They don't have to bother. The fattest most disgusting foid will have no problem getting a man a few points of attractiveness higher than herself.

That's a lot to unpack. Major yikes.

Damn this bitch is ugly, even uglier than that Asian bitch from another topic the other day, holy fuck. No surprise she's with IT. Most of IT are ugly unhappy people targeting people who're(supposedly) below them. But damn I didn't come to realize they're this ugly. Damn.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back