Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Let's make some animation and video games

Remyx

Remyx

Erase your mind
-
Who knows how to draw, animate or program? Voice actors and musicians for soundtracks are needed too. I have a lot of ideas and now to just need to create and sell them.

If this works out, everyone involved can live a rich easy mode life and can drown in pussy from the money/statusmaxxing.

wish it was that easy lol

Have idea about strategy game, mocking feminists and sjws

Its not that easy, i would like to create something to have money tbh

I can create shitty images paint.net

Videogames are hard. Animation (besides After Effects cycles) is impossible. Learn Blender, Unity, and Unreal Engine. Stick to utilizing asset packs, the best you can do as a one-man studio is to make cheap cashgrabs anyway (I made the mistake previously of hiring expensive artists on projects that went nowhere.) Now, If you know how to draw, make hentai and start a Patreon, the money will roll in faster.

Can i voice a character :feelsokman:

We should make a movie about Elliot Rodger

I am going to do a fap test for when the film is done.

We should make an incel game tbh.

We can start small with a youtube video
Videogames are hard. Animation (besides After Effects cycles) is impossible. Learn Blender, Unity, and Unreal Engine. Stick to utilizing asset packs, the best you can do as a one-man studio is to make cheap cashgrabs anyway (I made the mistake previously of hiring expensive artists on projects that went nowhere.) Now, If you know how to draw, make hentai and start a Patreon, the money will roll in faster.
I could draw hentai, but I don't know how to color or post them the same way those artists do. I can only take a picture of it with my phone and upload it just like that...

We can start small with a youtube video

I could draw hentai, but I don't know how to color or post them the same way those artists do. I can only take a picture of it with my phone and upload it just like that...
You can always do black n white

I know 3D modelling, programming, Video editing and some sound design

i know nothing but im learing audio engineering

Takes too much work

We need to make a soy-esque educational animation about blackpill and pareto principle

what are you trying to make?

what are you trying to make?
An action/adventure game like Zelda, a cartoon series similar to a Shonen anime and a thriller/action film with an incel protagonist. Here's some characters
20190808 223823
20190808 223849
IMG 20180504 211043
IMG 20181001 162300
I'd go into more detail, but I want to be sure there are others serious about it.

Now I just need level designers and some creative minds for what the gameplay can include, then we can start on a video game