Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let's make "biocunts" a thing

Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
So if female sex androids become a thing, many men will forgo relationships. There would be very little incentive to go after a lower SMV  biocunt who comes with far more issues than a bot.

Let's trigger these foids by giving them the moniker of biocunts or biofoids to remind them that they are and will be replaceable.

I want to have a technology that eliminates any desire for sex / a relationship from my brain

Facade said:
I want to have a technology that eliminates any desire for sex / a relationship from my brain

ask doctor to prescribe you effexor, side effects are impotence, decreased libido, anorgasmia, erectile dysfunction

Classic_Jarvis said:
ask doctor to prescribe you effexor, side effects are impotence, decreased libido, anorgasmia, erectile dysfunction

Nah I want a complete removal without side effects and also remove my desire for a relationship with validation.It could become a reality when humanity is able to connect technology and the brain

Facade said:

Damn dude

Salutextm said:
Damn dude

I might get laid in the future ( I hope in the next 3+ years with intense looksmaxing/ anxietymaxing) but removing all animalistic desires is the most logical way to live life. You can make more rational decisions and tell any woman to fuck off without feeling regret. Not one of them can use you

Classic_Jarvis said:

by far one of the worst drugs I've taken. Would NOT recommend. Also, I still felt horny but couldn't get any pleasure from masturbation. Pure torture

fukmylyf said:
I still felt horny but couldn't get any pleasure from masturbation
lol steer clear from paroxetine then ( I joke on this eh )

Facade said:

Remember in DC comics darkseid lobotomized himself so he could reach this potential.