Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Let’s laugh at that fat niggER who fell out of the harness of the ride he was on at an amusement park two years ago

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
sic semper adiposi

Nothing of Value Was Lost.

Death to tallfags

The ride was racist.

Total foid moment: the niggER is dead on the ground, and Sherlock Holmes foid dares to ask, “Did you check him?”

What the hell where those niggERs doing on a Thursday school night at 11:00pm? Fat niggER was turned into a puddle.

Tall faggot is entitled to be a fat fuck

@KillNiggers @HateNiggersHateJews @NiggerSlayer

Is there a Kentucky Fried Chicken in hell?

So upsetting. He was probably so excited to be able to finally get on a ride after being turned down so many times. This breaks my heart and I cannot imagine how the mother is feeling

This is why I don't risk my life on all this normie unnecessary shit.

This is why I don't risk my life on all this normie unnecessary shit.
11:00pm in Fluriduh - no thanks, the employees are probably coming down from their meth highs and no longER care to propERly check the harnesses.

nigga was too fat for the harness to lock?

this is like a really twisted form of evolution in action

>oy vey you're a coward if you don't get on the ride with us, get on the ride, goy
>ride kills you because you're too fat

And nothing of value was lost.

“In Europe, the maximum weight for the ride is 278lbs, but in the US, there is no maximum weight”

Peak Burgerland. JFL. The worst possible ride to fall out of as well. It’s like getting shot into the sky.

@Intellau_Celistic is he the primate from st francis ?

6’5” and 325lbs - he was just a bit smallER than Lizzo.

@KillNiggers @HateNiggersHateJews @NiggerSlayer

Is there a Kentucky Fried Chicken in hell?
I think in hell for a nigger the chickens are going to deep fry the nig and eat him over and over again shitting him out and his body morphs again to be consumed once more for all eternity

I wish he fell from a greater height .

How did the niggER come out of the seat? Someone is lying , that big fat nigger somehow slipped out, yet the harness was still down when the ride reached the ground?..

I've been nelson mandelaed again :feelsUgh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back