Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News A 6'5, 14-year-old Tyrone dies after falling off an amusement park ride because he was too big

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
From WESH:
Florida Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services Nikki Fried held a news conference to provide an update on the ongoing FDACS investigation into the Free Fall incident that resulted in the death of 14-year-old Tyre Sampson.
Brutal.

Ezgif 4 9d9e4be84b

Is there a video
Yes there is, you can see a video of this Tyrone's death here:

There were two seats on the drop tower that "larger" riders were assigned to. The safety sensors on those two seats were manually adjusted so the restraint could be open wider and the safety sensor would still show they were locked in. The report indicates Sampson slipped through the gap between the seat and safety harness. It says that gap is normally three inches but on Sampson's seat, at the start of the ride, it was between six and seven inches.

The ride was designed with a maximum weight limit of 286 lbs. This Tyrone was an aspiring football player who weighed 340 lbs. As you see, his stature was one of the reasons his (right) harness was not properly secured, which led to his fall.
FOvlkfFVEAACKa9

One of those rare cases where someone is born a Chad or Tyrone but does not automatically win in life. Unfortunately, gravity was not on his side.

Inceldom Discussion

How much did he had to eat to get that fat at 6'5?

Nothing of value was lost

Oh finally...a fucking good one that's not PPE-pedo shit. Thanks dooooode! :feelsgah:

From WESH:

Brutal.

View attachment 601854

Yes there is, you can see a video of this Tyrone's death here:

The ride was designed with a maximum weight limit of 286 lbs. This Tyrone was an aspiring football player who weighed 340 lbs. As you see, his stature was one of the reasons his (right) harness was not properly secured, which led to his fall.
View attachment 601853

One of those rare cases where someone is born a Chad or Tyrone but does not automatically win in life. Unfortunately, gravity was not on his side.

But this guys ain't no typical Tyrone.. he's a fat ass KFC "cook'in my shit in greese from last week" negroid.

Last edited:
This isnt Tyrone, this is Justus

Being fat will cost you your life

How much did he had to eat to get that fat at 6'5?
It’s actually quite impressive. We are talking a consistent diet of at least 5000-7000 calories a day. Every single day. Hell, even throwing in empty calories like alcohol or junk food that’s still quite an accomplishment.

It’s actually quite impressive. We are talking a consistent diet of at least 5000-7000 calories a day. Every single day. Hell, even throwing in empty calories like alcohol or junk food that’s still quite an accomplishment.
Frame of a fridge too at 14

Like the size of three ricecels his age

Being fat will cost you your life
Not just yours, but potentially other people's had this guy decided to grab a person on his way down or if the ride was such that he went upside down and fell on the people directly below him (either on ride of ground). Bu[UWSL]t just imagine that theme park attendant who allowed him. Now the family is upset [/UWSL]at the employee and asking "why did you allow our far son to get on"

But if the park employee had said " no" forcefully, don't you think we may be reading a story about "Fat black boy discrimination" ? Idk.

His name was Tyre, you say??

Ezgif 4 9d9e4be84b

Obviously a deep thinker, from a long line of deep thinkers. RIP Tyre.

What is with this Shannon bullshit
Surely you are taking the piss.

I cannot believe there is ANY user on this site, from the OG truecels and team Janny, right down to glowies and IT infiltrators, who have not heard everything anyone could ever want to know about intellau's oneitis?

RIP to FaceandLMS

Surely you are taking the piss.
Haha. "Taking the piss" wtf.
I cannot believe there is ANY user on this site, from the OG truecels and team Janny, right down to glowies and IT infiltrators, who have not heard everything anyone could ever want to know about intellau's oneitis?
@Intellau__ etc? This guy is annoying.

So there butt buddies bringing their but buddy friends onto .is now so you can all pretend you are in high school and form cliques. Nice..

So there butt buddies bringing their but buddy friends onto .is now so you can all pretend you are in high school and form cliques. Nice..
?

Sorry typing on phone. So many typos. But I think you got the jist...

[UWSL]Was saying - it's very weird that on a site dedicated to being about objective & subjective discussion related to Inceldom, there are references being made to people's girlfriends or oneits (Shannon) friends from real life, etc. Is that's what's happening? So[/UWSL][UWSL]rry I get confused when these guys type because they type in GenZ - retard short-hand. [/UWSL]

Last edited:
>too big
>6 foot 4
>340 fucking pounds

He wasn't too big, he was too pig. What would his football strategy have been? Waddling over the field at 1mph while a burger was dangled in front of him? Cattle retard. Do Americans really believe that weight alone is an indicator of strength? Is that why they are so fat? This nigger could barely wipe his ass. What did he eat, weight gainer 4000?
Proxy image

No wonder the Florida Commissioner of Agriculture had to talk about this, who let that fat pig out of his enclosure and what maniac strapped him into a ride? This is animal cruelty.

Look. At. This. Shit. Yeah, a class III obese hamplanet is going to fucking kill at football. he would have collapsed on the field with no knee cartillage left and a heart attack after waddling at maximum speed for a block.

Last edited:
Sorry typing on phone. So many typos. But I think you got the jist...

[UWSL]Was saying - it's very weird that on a site dedicated to being about objective & subjective discussion related to Inceldom, there are references being made to people's girlfriends or oneits (Shannon) friends from real life, etc. Is that's what's happening? So[/UWSL][UWSL]rry I get confused when these guys type because they type in GenZ - retard short-hand. [/UWSL]
"Oneitis" is when you're obsessed with a particular foid who you think is "the one"... perfect, beautiful, smart, insert superlatives here....

Maybe you've already figured out she's Chad only, maybe you haven't.... it's a hard life lesson either way, and we've all been there, it's not a clique or a conspiracy to exclude you my bro!

That's not tyrone.

Ric Flair was on the ride you can hear him 8secs before the vid ends

English, mother fucker. Do you speak it?
Taking the piss is being ironic. Mocking. Joking. Feigning obliviousness. A form of humour. Do you have humour on your planet?

Intellau isn't my "buddy" but he seems like a real guy who is going through some real hard shit right now. I'm sorry I didn't realize I needed your approval to talk to other users on here.

"Oneitis" is when you're obsessed with a particular foid who you think is "the one"... perfect, beautiful, smart, insert superlatives here....
I think the concept of holding a oneitis is dangerous to our mental health.
Maybe you've already figured out she's Chad only, maybe you haven't.... it's a hard life lesson either way, and we've all been there, it's not a clique or a conspiracy to exclude you my bro!
Thats cool man. I get it. No problem.

English, mother fucker. Do you speak it?
Well, I'm a 39 year old American, born and raised. I was probably speaking and writing papers at the graduate degree level in English when you were wearing diapers. Yes I'm familiar with the saying, it's just funny and I haven't seen it used in a while, thus I commented as such.
Taking the piss is being ironic. Mocking. Joking. Feigning obliviousness. A form of humour. Do you have humour on your planet?
I'm a master of humor.
Intellau isn't my "buddy" but he seems like a real guy who is going through some real hard shit right now. I'm sorry I didn't realize I needed your approval to talk to other users on here.
Yeah whatever. You guys want to be a group of friends in real life, but you're not, so you act like it on here. Its fine, you're welcome to do as you wish.

Last edited:
Well, I'm a 39 year old American, born and raised. I was probably speaking and writing papers at the masters level in English when you were wearing diapers. Yes I'm familiar with the saying, it's just funny and I haven't seen it used in a while, thus I commented as such.
Oops my bad, your user name was giving me 20yo Indian vibes for some reason!

I quit diapers in 1984 when I was 2 so we are of a similar vintage then.

I'm a master of humor.

Yeah whatever. You guys want to be a group of friends in real life, but you're not, so you act like it on here. Its fine, you're welcome to do as you wish.
:feelsokman:

Unfortunately this will lead to a very large compensation payment to his family. Very unfair given that the only victim is dead.