Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News A 6'5, 14-year-old Tyrone dies after falling off an amusement park ride because he was too big

Not just yours, but potentially other people's had this guy decided to grab a person on his way down or if the ride was such that he went upside down and fell on the people directly below him (either on ride of ground). Bu[UWSL]t just imagine that theme park attendant who allowed him. Now the family is upset [/UWSL]at the employee and asking "why did you allow our far son to get on"

But if the park employee had said " no" forcefully, don't you think we may be reading a story about "Fat black boy discrimination" ? Idk.
I don't think him being fat was the only issue. Even if he were thin, his height woiuld still be dangerous for his life.

I'm pretty sure his mom is going to say "but he was 6'5:foidSoy:" in his funeral. There was a documentary I once saw a few years ago about the Falklands War and one of the mothers of the British victims said in a crying tone "but he was 6'5".

I'm pretty sure his mom is going to say "but he was 6'5:foidSoy:" in his funeral. There was a documentary I once saw a few years ago about the Falklands War and one of the mothers of the British victims said in a crying tone "but he was 6'5".
You mean to say like... The mother was basically saying "but my tall boy was magical how can he die, all tall. Men are gods how can this be..." or something like that right ?

You mean to say like... The mother was basically saying "but my tall boy was magical how can he die, all tall. Men are gods how can this be..." or something like that right ?
Yep. Keep in mind, women would rather have sex with their 6'5 son than with ANY of us here.

Love the sound. :feelskek:

That's what you call a burnt pancake. :feelzez:

"You must be THIS TALL to die."

Hey Tyrone you dropped something

@Misogynist Curry 卐 see if you point about fat people is implemented then nigger tyrone ain't going to fall off