Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let's keep it simple, the way it always is.

mgtow

mgtow

Self-banned
-
You are here because you didn't have what it takes to attract a woman. To talk about the nature of women is a cope. Absolute truths and the discovery of the same (the blackpill journey) might make you believe you are onto something: the elephant in the room, the loneliness, is always there. You get to know what you are and your place in the world but that's a very painful existence. How is one to function in this world without a respect for the self?

Gatekeeping is, again a cope. He is here in this site for the same reasons. 'Chad; here in this site for the laughs' is LARP. There's so much insane things to do in real life as a Chad. Do you see rich people hanging out with the poor and laughing at them all day?

For the same reasons, activism is a cope. You, apart from suffering your own loneliness, are acting as echo chambers for these failed normies: those who managed to not be an incel but couldn't survive the higher levels of the game. You are their lifefuel. This is why IT clings to us; they need us to feel good about themselves. A self worth attained through sloppy seconds.

To use a 'strategy' to attract a woman is cope. This is 2021, not the middle ages where women were asked to behave. There is no difference between a slut and a modern woman. They all are actively seeking & dating men to whom they are attracted to.

To use the 'nature of woman' to stay away from them, again, is cope. You are needlessly worrying about something that isn't going to happen to you. A divorced man would date the second day if he has the SMV to attract a woman.

Yes, they are facing bleak futures because not enough Chad numbers to settle. They will end up miserable as single moms or crazy cat ladies. That's their problem. But they have, in their active years, witnessed peak happiness. They made enough memories worth remembering.

You and me didn't. That's as simple as it always been.

Agree to an extent, not everyone here its the same, there is no clear cut off in looks when you become an incel. Some guys could with luck by dumpster diving or changing location increase their chances.

You are here because you didn't have what it takes to attract a woman.

Correct.

To talk about the nature of women is a cope. Absolute truths and the discovery of the same (the blackpill journey) might make you believe you are onto something: the elephant in the room, the loneliness, is always there. You get to know what you are and your place in the world but that's a very painful existence. How is one to function in this world without a respect for the self?

It has been an interesting experience for me. As someone who needs constant intellectual stimulation, studying the blackpill expanded my curiosity towards human nature and represented a game-changing way of judging reality.

Gatekeeping is, again a cope. He is here in this site for the same reasons. 'Chad; here in this site for the laughs' is LARP. There's so much insane things to do in real life as a Chad. Do you see rich people hanging out with the poor and laughing at them all day?

Anything is possible, but I agree that it's quite unlikely that an actual Chad would stop by just to laugh at us.

For the same reasons, activism is a cope. You, apart from suffering your own loneliness, are acting as echo chambers for these failed normies: those who managed to not be an incel but couldn't survive the higher levels of the game. You are their lifefuel. This is why IT clings to us; they need us to feel good about themselves. A self worth attained through sloppy seconds.

One of the reasons why appealing to the masses is so difficult. Firstly, they aren't likely to engage with individuals whom the mainstream media has labelled as extremists. Secondly, the blackpill knowledge is too much to swallow as most people are brought up in a bluepill environment which teaches them nonsense like appearance doesn't matter. Finally, religion has a somewhat meaningful impact on their lives. So do traditional values. They won't just give up on the civilization built by their ancestors or starting a family. Their minds are completely made up.

To use a 'strategy' to attract a woman is cope. This is 2021, not the middle ages where women were asked to behave. There is no difference between a slut and a modern woman. They all are actively seeking & dating men to whom they are attracted to.

I wouldn't go so far as to say mating strategy is useless. However, once a man is fully aware of the biological reality of women, he is free to make his decision and deal with the consequences.

To use the 'nature of woman' to stay away from them, again, is cope. You are needlessly worrying about something that isn't going to happen to you. A divorced man would date the second day if he has the SMV to attract a woman.

If I understand it correctly, you are saying that an incel claims he chooses to avoid female presence based on her nature, but in reality it is just an excuse for him to pretend he actually has any chance with her. I definitely saw such examples in real life.

Yes, they are facing bleak futures because not enough Chad numbers to settle. They will end up miserable as single moms or crazy cat ladies. That's their problem. But they have, in their active years, witnessed peak happiness. They made enough memories worth remembering.

The moment you accept this reality everything seems fine. You can be who you are now. Social roles and norms are not mandatory anymore. Why obsessing over women? Have fun. Enjoy life.

I agree. Incels bashing at low tier normies is like a blind person who has been blind all their life bashing at another blind person because they had a bit of sight during some short periods in the past.

As for the rest, yeah, agree as well, but people will cope. Let them.

good thread, but a place like this would share the Blackpill which would save a guy somewhere and not suffer from foid brutality.

If I understand it correctly, you are saying that an incel claims he chooses to avoid female presence based on her nature, but in reality it is just an excuse for him to pretend he actually has any chance with her.
Yeah, these are the MSTOWs (Men Sent Their Own Way).

Go ER.
>Keep it simple.

You are here because you didn't have what it takes to attract a woman. To talk about the nature of women is a cope. Absolute truths and the discovery of the same (the blackpill journey) might make you believe you are onto something: the elephant in the room, the loneliness, is always there. You get to know what you are and your place in the world but that's a very painful existence. How is one to function in this world without a respect for the self?

I’m just ugly and poor.