Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lets just admit BPD is fucking psychopathy

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
it fits the bill perfectly. its just psychopathy that women get away with. it was a way for the pharmaceutical industry to prophet off of female psychopaths.

How do women with BPD behave ? I only know foids with NPD (my mom)
if you think you have a chance to ascend and she has BPD its not fucking worth it. run.

Every extremely online foid claims to have this, idek what it means

Trust me mate, it isn't, and psychopathy isn't always an illness. Foidism on the other hand is

Attachments

• AAEAAQAAAAAAAAKzAAAAJGFmMzQzZjU2LTNjMjktNDJmZC1iNTYxLTM1YjFhN2NiYmIyYQ.png
    AAEAAQAAAAAAAAKzAAAAJGFmMzQzZjU2LTNjMjktNDJmZC1iNTYxLTM1YjFhN2NiYmIyYQ.png
    254.9 KB · Views: 27
Are they good at hiding their symptoms ? I know a foid who said she has diagnosed BPD but she is one of the nicest foids ive ever met
thats the beginning stages. shed get worse after you started dating.

Are they good at hiding their symptoms ? I know a foid who said she has diagnosed BPD but she is one of the nicest foids ive ever met
That's common with BPD girls. They're sweet as sugar until they know you like them, care for them, etc... then you'll get their true unstable mental state.

Do NOT entertain BPD girls. At best, use them for a pump and dump, but if you're a lonely man, it's going to be near impossible to do that as BPD girls are masters at being charming.

That's common with BPD girls. They're sweet as sugar until they know you like them, care for them, etc... then you'll get their true unstable mental state.

Do NOT entertain BPD girls. At best, use them for a pump and dump, but if you're a lonely man, it's going to be near impossible to do that as BPD girls are masters at being charming.
good to know