Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel LETS GOOO GOT ON INCEL TEARS

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
YESSIR
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1dymiib/incel_is_sad_that_he_cant_own_women_as_slave_sex/

Last edited:
This is a rite of passage for celibates

Based. I got on inceltears once for a reply to a @kay' post. I wish IT saw my post about childbirth not being that painful though. I would have loved to see them seethe and rage over this

Got mine in under a month

Congratulations:smonk:

Based. I got on inceltears once for a reply to a @kay' post. I wish IT saw my post about childbirth not being that painful though. I would have loved to see them seethe and rage over this
Congrats. Incel Tears faggots are such losers they don't even have their own forum. They just have to go on retarddit because they are such cock sucking slores.

Congrats. Incel Tears faggots are such losers they don't even have their own forum. They just have to go on retarddit because they are such cock sucking slores.
Yep. I really want them to see my childbirth post though. Unfortunately, they probably won't because that was over a month ago. I thought for sure that would end up on IT

Yep. I really want them to see my childbirth post though. Unfortunately, they probably won't because that was over a month ago. I thought for sure that would end up on IT
Why don't you post more? Im sure theyl see it eventually

They did lol.

I saw it on there one time

twice

they liked itso much they posted it again

I dont think ive ever been on IT :feelscry:

But honestly thats probably just because i dont make posts because im high inhib and figure no one cares, i only leave comments

They did lol.

I saw it on there one time
The childbirth post? I only ever say my reply to the kay' post there. I was lookin for them to put up my childbirth post but I never saw it

Predictable i said in your original post they will 100% eat it up and the troons did :feelskek:

that isn't something to be celebrated. IT only posts the dumbest shit this forum has to offer.

Predictable i said in your original post they will 100% eat it up and the troons did :feelskek:
Its obvious when they will post something
They only post the most unhinged shit instead of the good posts that prove the blackpill :feelskek:

Its obvious when they will post something
They only post the most unhinged shit instead of the good posts that prove the blackpill :feelskek:
Yeah true jfl

seen threads i posted on there but haven't made the cut unless i missed it :cryfeels: